December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Is one of the notches on that belt for Stephanie?

1602797217864.png

What was the small elbow sleeve supposed to signify on Andres giant body?!

Fun to see the build on that match, reminds me of big shows unnecessary bumping for everyone all over the place. I’m sure with Stan in Japan this meant a lot more.

What was the small elbow sleeve supposed to signify on Andres giant body?!

Fun to see the build on that match, reminds me of big shows unnecessary bumping for everyone all over the place. I’m sure with Stan in Japan this meant a lot more.
:lol: No idea about the Elbow Sleeve but that Ref bump was funny as hell.

Why on earth were the Young Lions expected to diffuse THAT situation. They had no chance.

Andre was flopping all around that ring selling for Stan. Cool to see.

That crowd was amazing. So invested. Must be nice,

Seeing that PWI cover.

For the past 5-6 years(Including NXT) most of the storylines in the Women's Division have been built around one of those 5. I would say Alexa, but the past 2 years, she hasnt really been featured like before(until really recently again).

It must be frustrating being on the Women's roster in WWE.

Yeah, your division is considered important, but unless you're a Horsewomen or one of the top 3 women's workers in the world, you are not getting a major storyline. Let alone going to be featured on TV in one over and over again.

Fresh AEW content for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

"Cool match."

1. I really don't understand Darby's Kayfabe reason for putting his body through so much punishment outside the ring. I am not talking about crashing while skating type of punishment but putting yourself in a body bag and sliding down whatever that was he did in his hood.

2. Match would have been better if it ended after the Starks Spear. The actual finish wasn't as good as that could have been.

3. Darby is SO small and takes SO much punishment that I hope he tones it down soon.

Again, "Cool Match."

Seeing that PWI cover.

For the past 5-6 years(Including NXT) most of the storylines in the Women's Division have been built around one of those 5. I would say Alexa, but the past 2 years, she hasnt really been featured like before(until really recently again).

It must be frustrating being on the Women's roster in WWE.

Yeah, your division is considered important, but unless you're a Horsewomen or one of the top 3 women's workers in the world, you are not getting a major storyline. Let alone going to be featured on TV in one over and over again.

You raise a fair point but Klandy was involved in a long term storyline with the Otis saga that culminated in a payoff at WrestleMania at da PC, which also subsequently lead to a feud with her BFF Sonya.

THey CAN make sense if a booker wants to prolong a feud and isn't ready for one of the two wrestlers to lose at THAT particular moment.

They also make sense in a Round Robin tournament scenario where points are calculated and draws can come back to bite someone in the rear end.
My son and I where having a discussion on wrestling earlier. I was trying to explain booking fueds to him. You doesn't understand draws in wrestling. Just random thought I had.

Back
Top Bottom