December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Dark order about to win every match

moving forward would be interested as to what they do with the dark order as they need a new leader

Man, I was doing ok til the back to back to back of Brodie Jr with the kendo stick -> Rowan -> Eddie Kingston's video. That was brutal. :frown:

Someone explain to me the appeal of Dr Britteny Baker DMD The Dentist..

What's the appeal of almost any female wrestlers starting out? She was attractive and was interested in the business. I'm sure the Cole connection didn't hurt her either. Unfortunately she was just super green and I think maybe they didn't realize it until they were already mid push. I will say that she's clearly been working on things, and since they turned her heel, she's been excelling. It's similar to a lot of the NXT women that got called up to the main roster too early. Not enough time to truly work and get better.

Rowan should be the new leader of Dark Order. Hangman makes no sense at all to lead them.

Since when did Cody start using the Rhodes name again?..I know he got the rights back but I thought he said he wasn't going to use the name anymore..

Damn man ..... this is a tribute man ! ..... respect to aew for doing this for his family ..... this company showing how much they value their worker ....:: 😭😭😭

Since the news broke all I’ve been saying to myself through muffled tears is “He was just getting started” His first night in front of the AEW crowd would’ve been MAGICAL!

I hate this year so much!

Back
Top Bottom