December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Looking forward to watching the tribute show at some point tomorrow. Sounds like they did a great job.

AEW was so damn emotional, it was beautiful. I dont think I cried so much in a live televised event. Has WWE/WWF ever done something like that? I mean it what did they do when eddie past? Serious question. I dont remember. **** numbers and stories show LOVE to your employees that love what they do. DAMN what a show. Some good matches and paid respects to a GREAT performer. Each match felt important to dark order you felt that.

Y’all watching the Luke Harper show or NXT tonight?..

nxt?
1609399395596.gif

I like will hobbs. he reminds me of ice train. the tag team of ice train and scott norton should have been one of the greatest tag teams ever. so stupid they broke them up so fast

I like will hobbs. he reminds me of ice train. the tag team of ice train and scott norton should have been one of the greatest tag teams ever. so stupid they broke them up so fast
Ice Train was very green. Remember he was still a Power Plant student while still competing.

Should have been One of the Best of All-time though?

How you figure?

It's funny you say that cause I've been wondering how long it's going to be before we start hearing rumors over Vince being mad that his talent acknowledged AEW and admitted to watching their product..And also if sometime next year we're going to hear "So and So was let go from WWE and a part of the reason was for talking about AEW/Brodie Lee on twitter/instagram"..

Dragon is untouchable..He’ll never be punished for watching/talking about AEWs..Big E, Nattie, and probably KO are just big enough to really prove a point by punishing or firing over something petty like tweeting about AEW..

So for the new thread I’m thinking we continue JOTM and I’ll keep a list of each month and at the end of 2021 we vote for JOTY

Back
Top Bottom