December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

You're acting like they aren't traveling all over the damn place for the rest of the year. Do you think venues in Cali, New York, and Florida are all of the sudden going to just turn down WWE events? Laughable :lol:

People still GLADLY travel to the damn desert for Coachella every year. 90% of big UFC and boxing cards are in Vegas every year and people travel from all over the world for those.
Wrestlmania has never stuck to one city on a year. Coachella from my knowledge has ALWAYS been subjected to ONE city. City announcements is apart of the Wrestlmania. The UFC is business model is basically the same as a Boxing Promotion so they hype their fights. I never the UFC & Coachella had the same business practices & target as WWE. Just maybe my observation iq is low for seeing your terrible idea as a terrible suggestion.

WWE, the same company that switched buried alive or graveyard w/ "boneyard" would really want to associate their BIGGEST event of the year marketed to ppl of ALL AGES on a yearly basis w/ the city nicknamed "SIN CITY."

I change my mind now, that's a stupid *** idea.

if WM were to go on to be a 2 day event from now on, where would you place NXT among it?
Just add those matches to the Mania card. This in turn gives NXT one event that is bigger/more important than the rest of the Takeovers, which is cool, IMO.

Do you think WWE would ever consider a multi-year deal with a city for Mania?

IMO, just doing IT yearly in Vegas would be awesome. Maybe some sort of deal could be cut between WWE and the stadium in order to make IT make sense for a 2 day show. Get rid of the Mania Takeover and just sprinkle those matches into the Mania card. Make it like a Wrestling Coachella.

- Super walkable
- No issue with hotel rooms or transportation
- Great nightlife
- Tons of venues for indy shows

I could get behind this idea.

So because the NFL doesn't do it means WWE shouldn't.

Not sure i see the logic here.

NFL lay out the groundwork that seems to prove it works.Yes, could make the change but why deviate from it. Besides, both industries are based on traveling. Make a designated location how they normally do it. Build it and they will come.

NFL lay out the groundwork that seems to prove it works.Yes, could make the change but why deviate from it. Besides, both industries are based on traveling. Make a designated location how they normally do it. Build it and they will come.

Again, I don't see why what the NFL does matters. Sure they both are traveling acts but if your best reason for NOT doing it is "Because the NFL doesn't ", that isn't really a reason.

Again, I don't see why what the NFL does matters. Sure they both are traveling acts but if your best reason for NOT doing it is "Because the NFL doesn't ", that isn't really a reason.

it doesn’t have to be the NFL. It’s just an example. Something like final four or other sports/entertainment that has a different destinations.

Is that bsox and you at the 3:24 mark of this video? congrats! rian would be proud

I’ll confirm that as soon as you let me know if this is you

Noble+Kane+copy.jpg

it doesn’t have to be the NFL. It’s just an example. Something like final four or other sports/entertainment that has a different destinations.
Again, you are referencing other sporting leagues and saying, "Since they don't, WWE shouldn't." NFL, Final FOur, Whoever. Same response.

Imagine the lack of creativity this world would display if we all subscribed to that same logic. "Don't do it since nobody else does." That is the basis of your reasoning.

I don't see anything wrong with the idea, ESPECIALLY considering Tampa basically got screwed out of a WM this year.

Back
Top Bottom