December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I’ll confirm that as soon as you let me know if this is you

Noble+Kane+copy.jpg
negative. im not filipino

the **** is wrong with niketalk? somebody said i was white in the nba thread. now im filipino? 😂

Again, you are referencing other sporting leagues and saying, "Since they don't, WWE shouldn't." NFL, Final FOur, Whoever. Same response.

Imagine the lack of creativity this world would display if we all subscribed to that same logic. "Don't do it since nobody else does." That is the basis of your reasoning.

I don't see anything wrong with the idea, ESPECIALLY considering Tampa basically got screwed out of a WM this year.

I would think any city would have been screwed out of Wrestlemania. Unless they host it on Antarctica, no cases of Covid-19.

I would think any city would have been screwed out of Wrestlemania. Unless they host it on Antarctica, no cases of Covid-19.
Not sure how to respond to that but that is obvious.

But Tampa IS the current city that missed out of the opportunity due to CV so that is the city of the topic.

Mania in one city just doesn’t sound appealing to ME. They pride themselves on being as big as the Super Bowl and they go from city to city. MAYBE it would work if cities weren’t bidding to have Mania in their stadiums but that’s not the case. It seems like it’s still a hot commodity so why just have it in one city?

Smaller shows like SummerSlam work and they had been doing that with LA and Brooklyn
I'm suspecting we could get Summerslam in London for it's 30th anniversary of SS 92; which'll open the gates for a Wrestlmania to be held there 2 to 5yrs from then.

Mania in one city just doesn’t sound appealing to ME. They pride themselves on being as big as the Super Bowl and they go from city to city. MAYBE it would work if cities weren’t bidding to have Mania in their stadiums but that’s not the case. It seems like it’s still a hot commodity so why just have it in one city?

I thougjt he was just saying 2 years in a row. Not always being in one place for a long stretch

Big thank you to Vince McMahon and Tony Khan for putting on something to get our minds off what's going on even for a few hours.

Does wrestling without fans work? No but I will continue to watch because I appreciate them atleast trying.

Wrestlmania, under the circumstances that we are in, was a success. I was entertained both nights.

Looking forward to Raw tonight, NXT&Dynamite Wednesday, and SD Friday.

Back
Top Bottom