December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I was just thinking about this last night. Is Big Show a legend or just someone that's been around a long time w/ some accomplishments? I almost always become underwhelmed when he shows up.

Will you seriously shut the **** up. Damn man I just lurk on here and your pathetic. If you dont like what your watching then shut it off and get out of the thread. You can state your opinion all you want but you have beaten the dead horse like no other. Wow. Nobody gives af about your piss breaks man.

541422DD-C5B8-4FF2-8EFC-3426C5551003.gif

I was just thinking about this last night. Is Big Show a legend or just someone that's been around a long time w/ some accomplishments? I almost always become underwhelmed when he shows up.
Since 2010, MANY WWE folks are "legends" due to being around a long time.

Bellas
Kofi
Dolph

I am sure others can be named.

Remember, VInce doesn't want anyone to be bigger than the brand.

this is why WWE is trash. how big show old *** dominating drew

Glad to see the young upstart Paul "Big Show" Wight getting some shine..Now if only the scorching hot rookie Kane could get some tv time..

Correct. IC/US ceiling, but probably wouldn't have a memorable run.
Can someone have IT and NOT be World Title Materia?

Rey Mysterio Jr. has ALWAYS had IT, but he isn't really World Champion Material. (Sure he was given the belt but we know that was nonsense).

drew squashed brock in 5 minutes but cant do anything against big show. wwe creative trash

drew squashed brock in 5 minutes but cant do anything against big show. wwe creative trash
I can agree with this logic but maybe (kayfabe wise) aLOT was taken out of Drew since last night and having to fight against a Big Giant the following night wouldn't put him in the SAME position to dominate.

Maybe he is underestimating Big Show.

Maybe he is hungover.

I GET your logic though.

Back
Top Bottom