December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Can someone have IT and NOT be World Title Materia?

Rey Mysterio Jr. has ALWAYS had IT, but he isn't really World Champion Material. (Sure he was given the belt but we know that was nonsense).
Yes. He was able to make people care. Wasn't just an "oh that guy can wrestle" type.

I don't see Allstar Black or Uhaul Nation being able to do that.

source.gif

408551EF-0523-4D35-A2D9-F5538EA80FA9.gif

Tuning into to this MARQUEE match up. How come the wrestlemania graphics are still up on the tron? Match recorded 5 min after the Brock match?

Yes. He was able to make people care. Wasn't just an "oh that guy can wrestle" type.

I don't see Allstar Black or Uhaul Nation being able to do that.
Apollo Crews: Happy To Be There. Is he still smiling all the time?

Black: What has he been doing? Did you EVER see anything in him? Maybe in NXT?

But I don't count NXT, that is a false reality IMO.

Since 2010, MANY WWE folks are "legends" due to being around a long time.

Bellas
Kofi
Dolph

I am sure others can be named.

Remember, VInce doesn't want anyone to be bigger than the brand.
I don't view any of them as legends, and I shouldn't feel that way about Ziggler & Kofi (individually). I think if Kofi's title run had ended like his raise & had a better post title run then my view & many others would be different. But The New Day as a collective will definitely be seen as legends. Same w/ the Uso's.

I don't view any of them as legends, and I shouldn't feel that way about Ziggler & Kofi (individually). I think if Kofi's title run had ended like his raise & had a better post title run then my view & many others would be different. But The New Day as a collective will definitely be seen as legends. Same w/ the Uso's.
YOU might not view them as legends, but they are all legendary enough to be HOFers. (Maybe Dolph, not sure yet).

But if you stick around long enough, you become a "legend."

Apollo Crews: Happy To Be There. Is he still smiling all the time?

Black: What has he been doing? Did you EVER see anything in him? Maybe in NXT?

But I don't count NXT, that is a false reality IMO.
This was first time seeing Crews in a while, but yeah, pretty much.

Allstar been mostly washing people. Isn't good on the mic. Thought he was ok in NXT. Cool song/entrance, interesting move set. Always felt like I was more interested in his opposition though- Velveteen, Andrade, Ciampa. Thought IT was cool when he was tagging with Rick O'Shea.

YOU might not view them as legends, but they are all legendary enough to be HOFers. (Maybe Dolph, not sure yet).

But if you stick around long enough, you become a "legend."
Oh they're definitely future hall of famers. Ziggler, Kofi, & Nikki Bella definitely do deserve to be inducted 10-15yrs from now. Nikki being inducted this year is just waaaaaay too soon, and Brie being inducted at all is just a joke.

But that automatic legend stuff just b/c you've been around a long time is a joke, they pull that same stuff in hip hop all the time.

cant blame them. most of them have Alzheimer and mad at the world cause their time is up
Yea I have noticed it. Especially the older NT Vets. You usually cut solid promos and it takes a lot for them to process what you are saying.

Keep up the good work man.

Respect from afar!

Back
Top Bottom