December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

806887D2-7373-4274-A789-914270024B3F.gif

he mouth tweeted about how his Empty Arena match was ¨long and boring¨ and omg how can people complain about that during a pandemic...even tho he was wrestling a guy at the time so, weird comment.

...about as weird as finding out that Ronda Rousey apparently needs a new entrance track.
So he called his own match boring.
He seems to be #oldmanwashed

So he called his own match boring.
He seems to be #oldmanwashed

oh no, he was complaining about how people were saying that online:

I’m very very proud of it. I’ve heard there’s feedback that it was too long...all of the feedback I’ve gotten personally to myself or to my social media feeds has been all positive.

as a 10x world champ, I wouldn´t personally gaf what some profile pic had to say about my Mania match.

...but then again I can´t tell Edges how to feel.

The point is she sounds like a sucka crying about it. Just like Edges
Just sounds like she’s recuperating (w/ reason) the same energy she was given for no reason. Her being bitter is totally understandable. Ronda didn’t deserve that confusing Survivor Series response at all.

Just sounds like she’s recuperating (w/ reason) the same energy she was given for no reason. Her being bitter is totally understandable. Ronda didn’t deserve that confusing Survivor Series response at all.
No reason? She was terrible that was the reason. She came in and got jet packed straight to the top without having earned anything.
No one liked her. She must not know anything about wrestling if she can’t take this candy coated version of wrestling. Back in the day she would get drinks thrown at her.

Back
Top Bottom