December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

People turned on her because Becky was white hot at the time and she sucked on the mic. Remember when people booed Rey Mysterio at the 2014 Rumble because Daniel Bryan wasn’t #30?
And THIS is why I'd be even more bitter if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That cheered ******* Charlotte. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those idiots in the stands cheered Charlotte of all ppl. :rofl: :rofl: They cheered the person WWE was so blatantly/disgustingly trying to get White Hot Becky Lynch out the paint for just to blindly hate Ronda. Daniel Bryan's fickle shtick couldn't have come at better time. Oh my god, I hated that crowd and what they caused. They're like soundclown if he had influence.

good night NTWT

A7C0EFC7-1152-466D-95A3-7640F564E075.gif

And THIS is why I'd be even more bitter if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That cheered ****ing Charlotte. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those idiots in the stands cheered Charlotte of all ppl. :rofl: :rofl: They cheered the person WWE was so blatantly/disgustingly trying to get White Hot Becky Lynch out the paint for just to blindly hate Ronda. Daniel Bryan's fickle shtick couldn't have come at better time. Oh my god, I hated that crowd and what they caused. They're like soundclown if he had influence.
Charlotte is the best Women’s wrestler in the world. Respect THE QUEEN.

Back
Top Bottom