December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Just sounds like she’s recuperating (w/ reason) the same energy she was given for no reason. Her being bitter is totally understandable. Ronda didn’t deserve that confusing Survivor Series response at all.
You need to learn the art of no selling.

It is a virtue.

4D70C6FD-D172-4CA0-9242-9EB0F52DA6A1.gif

No reason? She was terrible that was the reason. She came in and got jet packed straight to the top without having earned anything.
No one liked her. She must not know anything about wrestling if she can’t take this candy coated version of wrestling. Back in the day she would get drinks thrown at her.
No one liked her? Where u not listening to reactions she was up until Becky replaced w/ Yucky Charlotte? Plus the brought a much needed recovery to Women's belt after Alexa Bliss beat it to **** w/ her snoozefest segments & matches. My god she didn't & doesn't have it. She's the female Miz.

No one liked her? Where u not listening to reactions she was up until Becky replaced w/ Yucky Charlotte? Plus the brought a much needed recovery to Women's belt after Alexa Bliss beat it to **** w/ her snoozefest segments & matches. My god she didn't & doesn't have it. She's the female Miz.
No one I’ve spoken to appreciated her. I agree she did bring relief to that division

No one liked her? Where u not listening to reactions she was up until Becky replaced w/ Yucky Charlotte? Plus the brought a much needed recovery to Women's belt after Alexa Bliss beat it to **** w/ her snoozefest segments & matches. My god she didn't & doesn't have it.
People turned on her because Becky was white hot at the time and she sucked on the mic. Remember when people booed Rey Mysterio at the 2014 Rumble because Daniel Bryan wasn’t #30?

Tameana getting title shots in 2020.

WATTBA.

I'm enjoying the slow burn to the upcoming Sasha v. Bad Pam feud.

Back
Top Bottom