December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

20191028_RAW_AlanaRusevLashley__b8543b81fa14f7700f703fbeeac7d0e2.jpg

Edge on what Bret Hart told him about his WrestleMania 36 match: “I’m very, very proud of it. I’ve heard that there’s feedback that it was too long and it’s this and it’s that, listen, all of the feedback I’ve gotten personally to myself or through my social media feeds has been all positive. When I have Bret Hart call me and tell me that he loved it because it looked like a fight, I don’t care what anybody else says from that point on, because his opinion to me has more weight than absolutely everyone anywhere, nobody’s gonna top his opinion to me, and if he liked it, and he thought it was a fight, good, mission accomplished. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. It’s wrestling. It’s art. It’s subjective.”

Edge-WrestleMania-36-645x370.jpg

Ronda has to be one of the most UN-self-aware combat sport athletes of the last decade.

She is ALWAYS giving someone reason to view her as a sucka.

This just came to mind.

Ronda has always been ultra sensitive to criticism. This should be no surprise

Just to think brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby would have put $ on her vs. Floyd. :lol:

what an arrogant *****. They boo you because you aint ****! got knocked the **** out twice so you signed with the wwe. everyone knows your doing it for the money and fame. it was your last resort at clinging on to fortune and fame because we all know you cant act for ****
In her defense she has always been a wrestling fan though. She wasn't really getting that much more famous signing with WWE.

And there is nothing wrong with cashing in while your name is hot.

I wonder if Ronda, and probably HHH guiding her, is just working everyone..So when she returns she'll go from the biggest female babyface to the biggest female heel of all time..It'll make her eventual match at Mania the biggest women's match ever..#Genius..

I wonder if Ronda, and probably HHH guiding her, is just working everyone..So when she returns she'll go from the biggest female babyface to the biggest female heel of all time..It'll make her eventual match at Mania the biggest women's match ever..#Genius..
I would like that a lot. THis is why we pay you the big $'s. Trying to get @soundcloud to join the creative team but he might think the job is beneath him.

According to F4WO,

The possible reason for the change comes down to WWE's contracts with NBC Universal and FOX, which both allow for a certain amount of taped shows during the year. If WWE goes over that amount - for RAW, the number is three episodes a year - there's concern that FOX and NBC have grounds to change up the deals. WWE has already cancelled of its live events in April, and postponed its European tour in early May, leaving TV revenue as their main source of income. WWE's next PPV, Money in the Bank, is also no longer taking place at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.

Didnt she do something similar leading up to Mania last year?

Back
Top Bottom