December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Vince didn’t even want Rey as WHC. It was supposed to be Angle vs Orton at Wrestlemania 22.
If Batista didn’t get hurt it would have been him vs Orton for the title and then maybe Undertaker vs Angle would have moved to WM.

Remember when Hogan went into business for himself and tried to set up a match against Austin for 22 as well? :lol:

4EF2E907-8939-494C-9BDE-C5FF09DC402A.jpeg

62CFF320-9090-4D79-A09E-E522EEF1AA02.jpeg

legit forgot about the Sabu match
Rey had an awful 2006 :lol:

most memorable thing that happened to him was Orton telling him that Eddie was down there in Hell

I had no idea they faced each other :rofl:

If Batista didn’t get hurt it would have been him vs Orton for the title and then maybe Undertaker vs Angle would have moved to WM.

Remember when Hogan went into business for himself and tried to set up a match against Austin for 22 as well? :lol:

Hogan would’ve only accepted winning, just like HBK and Orton

Hogan would’ve only accepted winning, just like HBK and Orton

It’s always fun reading about the WM matches we almost got

At WMXIX it would have been:
HHH vs Nash
Rock vs Goldberg

Nash didn’t recover from his quad tear in time so his feud ended up happening at JudgmentDay/Bad Blood and we got the Booker T racist **** instead. The Goldberg deal didn’t get made in time and ended up happening at Backlash the following month.

XIX could have been :rofl:

Catching up in here, I see a buncha people Seth Rollinsing™ on social media.

Though it's looking like Ronda is working everyone into a shoot for her eventual comeback.

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 I would recommend Vince as the sole JOTM until further notice.

As if the fact that he categorizes WWE employees as essential personnel isn't ludicrous enough. He's back to doing shows live at da PC even though someone as already tested positive for COVID-19. :smh:

It’s always fun reading about the WM matches we almost got

At WMXIX it would have been:
HHH vs Nash
Rock vs Goldberg

Nash didn’t recover from his quad tear in time so his feud ended up happening at JudgmentDay/Bad Blood and we got the Booker T racist **** instead. The Goldberg deal didn’t get made in time and ended up happening at Backlash the following month.

XIX could have been :rofl:
The biggest what if is probably Eddie vs HBK at WM22. That would’ve been amazing

Catching up in here, I see a buncha people Seth Rollinsing™ on social media.

Though it's looking like Ronda is working everyone into a shoot for her eventual comeback.

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 I would recommend Vince as the sole JOTM until further notice.

As if the fact that he categorizes WWE employees as essential personnel isn't ludicrous enough. He's back to doing shows live at da PC even though someone as already tested positive for COVID-19. :smh:

Nia gotta stay too for that outlandish tweet to Ronda :rofl:

Vince and Nia the co-jobbers

A female brawl for all would entertain me. honda getting ko’ed in a wwe ring would be wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom