December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

wouldnt be surprised if nia did this to
1586714576728.gif
I have my doubts that Nia could lift her legs that high but anything is possible

Big Show’s wifey in the show is looking tasty. AWG Queen :evil:
She reminds me of a certain “star” so just can’t pinpoint who
#TeamWhiteWomen

I had no idea they faced each other :rofl:
If I remember correctly that match had a botched ddt on a table propped between the ring apron and the barricade.

Last edited:
I wish they would take a stand but I know that is easy for me to say that being as though I am not in their shoes. BUt I just wish it would happen man.

Here may be the reason why they have to do the live shows:

The possible reason for the change comes down to WWE's contracts with NBC Universal and FOX, which both allow for a certain amount of taped shows during the year. If WWE goes over that amount - for RAW, the number is three episodes a year - there's concern that FOX and NBC have grounds to change up the deals. WWE has already cancelled of its live events in April, and postponed its European tour in early May, leaving TV revenue as their main source of income. WWE's next PPV, Money in the Bank, is also no longer taking place at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.

Source: F4WO

Here may be the reason why they have to do the live shows:

The possible reason for the change comes down to WWE's contracts with NBC Universal and FOX, which both allow for a certain amount of taped shows during the year. If WWE goes over that amount - for RAW, the number is three episodes a year - there's concern that FOX and NBC have grounds to change up the deals. WWE has already cancelled of its live events in April, and postponed its European tour in early May, leaving TV revenue as their main source of income. WWE's next PPV, Money in the Bank, is also no longer taking place at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.

Source: F4WO
Not sure wrestlers that feel slighted for being forced to work, as independent contractors at that, really give a damn about that. That issue belongs to Vince.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee still no update on the match(es) you requested huh? That’s just gorgeous. #IsthatreallyJUSTadcthing?

Anyway, being that Hulk Hogan has allegedly been a douche bag for pretty much his entire life does it make u like his “Real American” schtick less or does it make u like his NWO schtick more?

Back
Top Bottom