December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee still no update on the match(es) you requested huh? That’s just gorgeous. #IsthatreallyJUSTadcthing?

Anyway, being that Hulk Hogan has allegedly been a douche bag for pretty much his entire life does it make u like his “Real American” schtick less or does it make u like his NWO schtick more?

As a kid, I loved the real American gimmick until like 91-92. Even when he signed with WCW I didn't care.

Got hooked to his nwo Hollywood gimmick until WCW became a joke.

Gotta admit, when he came back to WWE I loved it. Loved how he had to become a Babyface before even touching the rock at wm18.

1586737464918.gif

As a kid, I loved the real American gimmick until like 91-92. Even when he signed with WCW I didn't care.

Got hooked to his nwo Hollywood gimmick until WCW became a joke.

Gotta admit, when he came back to WWE I loved it. Loved how he had to become a Babyface before even touching the rock at wm18.
all this talk of wcw being a joke but ummmm wwf always been a joke from wrestling turkeys to blackface to elderly women giving birth to hands to father and daughter almost kissing

for every bad thing wcw has ever done the wwe has did twice as much.

i bet if there was a list of cringe stuff wwe would win by a long shot

all this talk of wcw being a joke but ummmm wwf always been a joke from wrestling turkeys to blackface to elderly women giving birth to hands to father and daughter almost kissing

Vincent Kennedy McMahon called John Cena the N word on national television

I felt that.

Good work Big Kanes.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon called John Cena the N word on national television in public record.

did tho. I saw it. wild. somebody should have socked him for that.

Guys I have a serious question.

How is New Jack not in jail?

no punchline, New Jack is how I learned ¨justifiable homicide¨ was even an available option. he has 4.

Back
Top Bottom