December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I knew PWI still did their awards but I didn’t know they actually still had print media :lol:
3F8113E7-3628-4464-88DC-98E595020155.jpeg

even after someone tested positive, deemed essential.. wild.

this should surprise no one who watched guy not only put on a show for state terrorists because money, but skated off on a private jet with a few of his favorite action figures when **** got tense at the border afterward.

this is the type of person who often makes the world a little worse with his choices.

Don't want any of those 6 dudes to get the MITB. I wonder what the other group would look like. I'd assume KO and Seth will be in there.

And why do you think someone (along with Daniel Bryant) that was so influential in bridging the US Indies to WWE would so easily leave people's minds?

Is it the MMA showing? It seems folks turned their back on him around that time.

Why is he so easily forgettable because I am not seeing it.
His indie stuff will get overlooked by his time calling out the industry.
X Division Punk >>>>
Young Bucks will have a more lasting memory :lol:

Someone backstage has to be high on Austin Theory. Got to wrestle a match at Mania already and now is with Andrade and Garza

did that jobber just kiss some dude on the cheeks? wwe gives no **** about social distancing

im not watching i swear fr frfr

I saw IT on twitter!
No need to hide it man. I am glad you are able to enjoy wrestling during this time since there is no Knickerbockers basketball for you to watch.

Just let me know when you need some Daniel Bryan match recommendations 8)

Back
Top Bottom