December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

"Ramen Noodle Moonsault"

:lol: :smh::smh::smh:
1586829054707.gif

I’m liking what they’re doing with Zelina’s stable. with that being said, we know how the Andrade/McIntyre match is gonna end.

I’m liking what they’re doing with Zelina’s stable. with that being said, we know how the Andrade/McIntyre match is gonna end.
Yeah this can work. Zelina in there makes it that much better.
Are the kabuki warriors entertaining?

Bc i like that promo tonight

that i saw posted on IG
Best women’s tag team in the world!

Someone backstage has to be high on Austin Theory. Got to wrestle a match at Mania already and now is with Andrade and Garza

Probably gives Vince those Cena vibes. Plus he's only like 21-22.

He's gonna strap a rocket to that kid once things go back to (somewhat) normal.

good to see my charly don't got da rona.

I just realized I forgot to reply in TAN danger style danger style Meangene45 Meangene45

Knowing Charl E. Cheese, she hasnt posted bc:

A) We all know she stranded at PC so if she post one of her old photos fronting like she somewhere else, we gonna catch her red handed

2) She got that whole PC gym at her disposal and she hasnt posted a gym pic this whole time?

HEH

I just realized I forgot to reply in TAN danger style danger style Meangene45 Meangene45

Knowing Charl E. Cheese, she hasnt posted bc:

A) We all know she stranded at PC so if she post one of her old photos fronting like she somewhere else, we gonna catch her red handed

2) She got that whole PC gym at her disposal and she hasnt posted a gym pic this whole time?

HEH
Damn you shoulda came with this explanation earlier.

Meangene45 Meangene45 been out looking for her man!

Back
Top Bottom