December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Do you think Vince's financial health is more important than the actual physical health of his employees?

Of course not but then again we don't know how much money they would lose if their tv contracts are voided.

Gotta take into account that he has to pay all his employees and we don't know their salaries.

Andrade's English sucks. Feel like he hasn't gotten any better at IT since he first showed up in NXT.

It also doesn't help that Angel is now on Raw and is basically an Andrade clone with the exception that he can speak fluent English.

If he wasn't in those plasticy Charlotte yambs he might be future endeavored. :ohwell:

It also doesn't help that Angel is now on Raw and is basically an Andrade clone with the exception that he can speak fluent English.

If he wasn't in those plasticy Charlotte yambs he might be future endeavored. :ohwell:
Garza is really good, but I don't think he looks as big (important to Vince) or is a better wrestler (not as important).

Andrade definitely on another level than the other latino talent on the roster.

Lorcan and Birches basically fill the role of The Revivalists perfectly. Good hands that don’t have enough of an IT factor for people to actually care about them.

Last edited:
Garza is really good, but I don't think he looks as big (important to Vince) or is a better wrestler (not as important).

Andrade definitely on another level than the other latino talent on the roster.

I agree, but you know how important being able to speak English is to Vince, so he might push Andrade to the backburner.

I agree, but you know how important being able to speak English is to Vince, so he might push Andrade to the backburner.

I would argue that Garza is more charismatic as well, which also goes a long way with that coke head boss of his.

I would argue that Garza is more charismatic as well, which also goes a long way with that coke head boss of his.
Feel like that's more of a character thing though in this instance. Andrade was basically doing the same thing Garza is doing with his first character when he was in NXT.

Back
Top Bottom