December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

marikomorose marikomorose

In no order:

Sting's Squadron vs Dangerous Alliance Wrestlewar 92 Wargames match

DDP vs Randy Savage Great American Bash 97

Sting and Luger vs Steiner Brothers SuperBrawl 91

Vader vs Cactus Jack Halloween Havoc 93

Flair vs Vader Starrcade 93

Wargames match at Wrestlewar 91

Rey Mysterio vs Dean Malenko Halloween Havoc 96

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio Halloween Havoc 97

Sting vs Vader Starrcade 92

Flair vs Steamboat Clash of the Champions 89
ight match, enjoyed the unexpected finish. vader does a beautiful moonsault & flair should've decked harley:

trash shooting %
not ur type?

I came in here praising this match & still will:

But Dave Meltzer gave it 6strs & said it is "the greatest tag team match in history." This is who you ppl base your wrestling opinion around.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

600x600
af1 1982 af1 1982

That tag Match wasn’t better than YB/Golden Lovers in Cali a couple years back.

I stopped subscribing to Uncle Dave’s system when he started giving 5+ stars to matches. Omega/Okada made sense to me, but once these 5.5 and 5.75s started coming, I stopped caring.

As always it’s a great reference, but wrestling is subjective. A lot of these NXT matches are good, but greatest matches of all time? Naaaahhhh fam.

That tag Match wasn’t better than YB/Golden Lovers in Cali a couple years back.

I stopped subscribing to Uncle Dave’s system when he started giving 5+ stars to matches. Omega/Okada made sense to me, but once these 5.5 and 5.75s started coming, I stopped caring.

As always it’s a great reference, but wrestling is subjective. A lot of these NXT matches are good, but greatest matches of all time? Naaaahhhh fam.

Yea, to BREAK the scale just make his personal star system funny. I personally think he partially did it to troll the internet but it doesn't bother me.

I use his scale in a super basic way.

4 and above is a match that is "must-see."

Arguing The small, intricate details of his stars is pointless to ME.

Yea, to BREAK the scale just make his personal star system funny. I personally think he partially did it to troll the internet but it doesn't bother me.

I use his scale in a super basic way.

4 and above is a match that is "must-see."

Arguing The small, intricate details of his stars is pointless to ME.
Agreed..As soon as he went above his standard rating he lost all credibility me. Not that I held him in high regard before..

Back
Top Bottom