December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Samoan Joe is the answer, IMO. Can put on great matches while talking the talk, which Cesaro can’t. Dude is just made of glass, unfortunately.
I agree w/ in regards of Samoa Joe being the answer. He’s the perfect bad guy. For whatever reason he was underutilized in TNA as well should’ve at least been a 4 time TNA world champion. That guy is the total package.

With Cesaro they could easily put him together w/ a manager that would fit him. Align him w/ Spud & make Spud less goofy & more snarky. OR they can hide his weakness in a genius way by making him a minimal talking asskicker similar to Kurt Angles “Wrestling Machine” phase. They could easily take him tv for a month or two & have comeback in a similar manner w/ a new finisher.

The problem is that they don’t give Cesaro chance, and I genuinely can’t think of someone on the roster more deserving of one.

Nah, I am saying if you gave a breakdown comparison of those two, how would you explain it to a novice wrestling fan?
Despite wrestling w/ a mask Jushin is special w/ a likability to him similar to that of Rey Mysterio. Everyone likes Jushin from fans to his peers alike, and despite spending most of time in Japan he's globally celebrated w/ good reason. Jushin is a good wrestler to pick when trying to ease a non-fan in.

Kawada is great wrestler from what I've seen, very nice strong style, looks every tough, and his haircut is terrible.

#MyLegend

2518C8D6-8DCD-4E53-B3F6-D354A7E4060D.jpeg

Imagine CM Punk paying royalties to garbage *** Hideo Eatami :rofl:
I wish yall were able to see a healthier/younger version of him. Of course, he couldn't speak English well so he might not have ever been good enough for a semi-major role, but things just didn't work out for him.

I wish yall were able to see a healthier/younger version of him. Of course, he couldn't speak English well so he might not have ever been good enough for a semi-major role, but things just didn't work out for him.

You’re speaking to guys who don’t know the WWE pre-2009, much less non-WWE stuff. But even if he spoke perfect English, Bryan and Punk lifted so much of his style/moves that he simply was nothing special by the time he made it to the WWE. A lot of fans looked at him as a guy “copying Punk and Bryan” despite him being their direct influence. Remember when he finally debuted on the roster? He ran down to make the save for Tozawa(?), during a 205 Live segment, with his stomach giggling and shaking harder than that Zickey Dice from NWA. It was disgusting.

Last edited:
Of course. I am sure that he was solid at some point over in Japan. He sucked from what EYE saw from him in America, and he sucks now in New Japan too. Plus the idea that everyone isn’t using each others moves is funny TO ME.

Of course. I am sure that he was solid at some point over in Japan. He sucked from what EYE saw from him in America, and he sucks now in New Japan too. Plus the idea that everyone isn’t using each others moves is funny TO ME.
Sucks? Really man? :lol:

Sucks? Really man? :lol:
I haven't seen him really do anything worth note. He's like Juice Robinsons-level. Perhaps "sucks" is harsh. Nothing special may be more fitting. Just an average guy.

Dudes just gassing him because he sat on top of a guy that can't even wrestle.

But I get IT. IT is IN JAPAN. IT is supposed to be looked at as GREAT.

I haven't seen him really do anything worth note. He's like Juice Robinsons-level. Perhaps "sucks" is harsh. Nothing special may be more fitting. Just an average guy.

Dudes just gassing him because he sat on top of a guy that can't even wrestle.
I legit laughed at that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom