December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Peep Game Peep Game trying to be on his high horse while also being wrong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That obviously offended you, but tell me where I was wrong? Did he not get all of his moves lifted by Punk and Bryan before he got to the WWE? Did he not look absolutely regular because of it? Did he not look flabby and sick in his main roster debut?

That obviously offended you, but tell me where I was wrong? Did he not get all of his moves lifted by Punk and Bryan before he got to the WWE? Did he not look absolutely regular because of it? Did he not look flabby and sick in his main roster debut?
Not offended at all. Just think it's dumb/funny that you think folks in here "don’t know the WWE pre-2009, much less non-WWE stuff."

God forbid not everyone was watching minor league Japanese feds in the mid 00s.

Not offended at all. Just think it's dumb/funny that you think folks in here "don’t know the WWE pre-2009, much less non-WWE stuff."

God forbid not everyone was watching minor league Japanese feds in the mid 00s.

I noticed you didn't actually have an answer to legitimate questions posed, something you do quite often. Just shut your mouth and be a good boy from here on out if you can't really add anything.

I noticed you didn't actually have an answer to legitimate questions posed, something you do quite often. Just shut your mouth and be a good boy from here on out if you can't really add anything.
I answered your first question with regards to what you said wrong. I know reading can be difficult for some folks. Those school systems in Texas can be a bit iffy.

Don't disagree with your other points though. Those were actually surprisingly intelligent observations.

tenor.gif

@waitandsee

Of course Finn not gonna wrestle
Other than last week dude doesn’t even care about Wwe anymore

You’re speaking to guys who don’t know the WWE pre-2009, much less non-WWE stuff. But even if he spoke perfect English, Bryan and Punk lifted so much of his style/moves that he simply was nothing special by the time he made it to the WWE. A lot of fans looked at him as a guy “copying Punk and Bryan” despite him being their direct influence. Remember when he finally debuted on the roster? He ran down to make the save for Tozawa(?), during a 205 Live segment, with his stomach giggling and shaking harder than that Zickey Dice from NWA. It was disgusting.

Triple H was giving him a big push in NXT.

Had him represent NXT in the Andre the Giant Mania Battle Royal and even did a Network special about it, then he got hurt shortly after.

Then he came back after injury with that big *** scar and was primed to get pushed again then he got injured again and they did that parking lot angle.

Came byke again (flabbier and out of shape) and was delegated to 205 purgartory. He had a decent feud with the wrestler formerly known as Mustafa but the writing was on the wall.

Triple H was giving him a big push in NXT.

Had him represent NXT in the Andre the Giant Mania Battle Royal and even did a Network special about it, then he got hurt shortly after.

Then he came back after injury with that big *** scar and was primed to get pushed again then he got injured again and they did that parking lot angle.

Came byke again (flabbier and out of shape) and was delegated to 205 purgartory. He had a decent feud with the wrestler formerly known as Mustafa but the writing was on the wall.

The amount of injuries he got was crazy. Just derailed momentum for him every time. I never really found him that interesting til they turned him heel, but he may have gotten injured after that too. Him being brought up to the main roster seemed like they were just throwing him a bone.

Back
Top Bottom