December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

my man :pimp:

giphy.gif

D Fly D Fly
the 718 truth the 718 truth
@King of Trash Style
@Warmachine85
@JBII
@juleslives
@youngogjosh
giphy.gif

Which ntwt'ers are watching the draft tonight and the rest of the weekend?

D Fly D Fly
Peep Game Peep Game
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
@ITO
macbk macbk

Anyone else?

Usually just watch the 1st 2 rounds but might as well will watch the whole thing this year since there's nothing else going on.

I love the draft, I typically watch the whole thing when it’s time. Usually take off that Thursday/Friday to relax and chill, do some cooking and get ready for the show.

Definitely watching tonight and Friday.

Will watch Day 3 over the weekend sporadically.

I’ve enjoyed some of the promos without silly crowd chants cause they’ve seemed more natural, and some **** talking during matches, but it has been hard truly getting into the actual wrestling, no matter who’s in the ring. Also, the idea of some of these more rigorous matches without a crowd really makes no sense. Kofi/Miz/USO needed a crowd for a ladder match.

Agree with you on all counts my ghost.

Some of these crowdless promos have been GOODT!

Cult Leader Seth's I built NXT stands out.

But certain matches needed that crowd interaction. Like the Mania Ladder match and FFD beating Brock for the belt.

Hopefully when Bad Pam and Sasha Trump kick off their upcoming feud it's in front of audience.

Need that crowd reaction when Sasha finally turns on Bad Pam.

Agree with you on all counts my ghost.

Some of these crowdless promos have been GOODT!

Cult Leader Seth's I built NXT stands out.

But certain matches needed that crowd interaction. Like the Mania Ladder match and FFD beating Brock for the belt.

Hopefully when Bad Pam and Sasha Trump kick off their upcoming feud it's in front of audience.

Need that crowd reaction when Sasha finally turns on Bad Pam.
What’s your Cheerio doing for MITB? Couldn’t find him on the card. Did he retire or something?

What’s your Cheerio doing for MITB? Couldn’t find him on the card. Did he retire or something?

Good question.

I thought he would be a lock for the MITB Shutes and Ladders match, but I'm not sure now.

Back
Top Bottom