December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Hold on, AEW pulled a WWE after criticizing for continuously giving these globs a dust millions just to turn around & do the same thing?

Sting's needs to sit his old *** down, he couldn't even take a buckle bomb w/o damn near becoming a quadriplegic. The Messiah blessed him by finally making him a family man just for him to turn around & re-enter a wrestling ring :lol:. Give him a backstage job, or maybe commentary b/c outside of that he has nothing else to offer in front of camera that'll keep him walking or interesting.

Not mention he always has to get carried through at best good matches; anytime I've seen him have to pick up the load, he's dropped it. She's no Flair for sure. Sting's career ended in 2015 & it should stay that way.

Tony Khan has at last come to the booking crossroads: the invasion angle. Propped up a lot of good companies, killed a few of them, too. No idea how this will go.

I strictly watch the YouTube clips but I like AEW’s unpredictability right now

More important topic: How you feel about Pro Wrestling Noah's 2020? :nerd:
I've really been on-and-off with NOAH over the last two years. I missed out on Kaito's reign in 2019, but I remember catching a few matches in that year's N1 Victory. Only saw Shiozaki's match with Fujita (which I consider the definitive pandemic-era match), need to watch Shiozaki vs Kenoh, actually caught up on the 2020 N1 Victory except the final, and then watch the most recent GHC title match. So, I've been all over the place.

I hope they play off the “What is Kalvin Omega doing in the Impact Zone Mike?!” :lol:

I've really been on-and-off with NOAH over the last two years. I missed out on Kaito's reign in 2019, but I remember catching a few matches in that year's N1 Victory. Only saw Shiozaki's match with Fujita (which I consider the definitive pandemic-era match), need to watch Shiozaki vs Kenoh, actually caught up on the 2020 N1 Victory except the final, and then watch the most recent GHC title match. So, I've been all over the place.

Shiozaki v Fujita is definitely one for the ages :lol:

Shiozaki v Nakajima from the 22nd was damn good too

danger style danger style

C6155E8D-BD61-45F1-9BC4-425B3B9499F9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom