Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by whodatiz

DS CDP 11/12 pack for a VNDS DMP pack. What do you guys think? Fair?
Do it. You shouldn't even have to think about this trade. Do this trade, and if you have the Concords from last year, flip those and get another pair of Breds easy... 
DMP's aren't easy to come by for so easy like you have it right now. 

Originally Posted by uptown2k

Just got rid of my pack last week. Time to move on. Never wore them couldn't bring myself to do it

Moving on means putting a picture of them in your avy?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Do it. You shouldn't even have to think about this trade. Do this trade, and if you have the Concords from last year, flip those and get another pair of Breds easy... 
Thanks for the input. I'd actually say the DMP set is probably somewhere between VNDS and NDS- about an 8.5/10 (or maybe a little higher or lower depending on how picky you are lol). Still think it's worth it? My CDP11/12 set is 100000% DS, btw. I'm really not very familiar with the reseller market so all these crazy prices seem insane to me

I have a pair of 2001 bred XI's in pretty damn good shape too, so I'm really not even concerned with replacing those.

Thanks for the input. I'd actually say the DMP set is probably somewhere between VNDS and NDS- about an 8.5/10 (or maybe a little higher or lower depending on how picky you are lol). Still think it's worth it? My CDP11/12 set is 100000% DS, btw. I'm really not very familiar with the reseller market so all these crazy prices seem insane to me

I have a pair of 2001 bred XI's in pretty damn good shape too, so I'm really not even concerned with replacing those.

My pack is half DS and half NDS as you can see by my pictures.. I would trade my 11/12 pack any day for this. The quality on the XIs is absolutely ridiculous in comparison, and the Taxi XIIs are nice and all but they'll get retrod eventually. I really hope that the DMP never gets touched and disgraced with the quality of today..
ohwell.gif

This pack is an amazing piece for anybodys collection. I say do it, but it's your pack homie.

Originally Posted by spizike231

My pack is half DS and half NDS as you can see by my pictures.. I would trade my 11/12 pack any day for this. The quality on the XIs is absolutely ridiculous in comparison, and the Taxi XIIs are nice and all but they'll get retrod eventually. I really hope that the DMP never gets touched and disgraced with the quality of today..
ohwell.gif

This pack is an amazing piece for anybodys collection. I say do it, but it's your pack homie.

^ What he said!
& don't worry, this pack will go down in history as one of the last/best packs to release, even if they retro these down the road, it will NEVER compare to the quality of this pack.

I will say to all who are in possession of this pack, appreciate it to the fullest extent, because I would if I had it!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

so hold up:?
how much does the DMP brand new sell for ??? i have that pair i need to sell asap!!

Just check eBay bro.
I sold mine DS for 1050 shipped.  My honeymoon better be great grrrrr.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

so hold up:?
how much does the DMP brand new sell for ??? i have that pair i need to sell asap!!

Just check eBay bro.
I sold mine DS for 1050 shipped.  My honeymoon better be great grrrrr.
wow...these prices raised from 2 years ago....i paid half thatfor a ds pack...
bought 2 years ago i saw alot on ebay iin my size..i dont see them that much

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Glad i grabbed an extra pack a few days after the release for 500.

Ha yeah that's a good deal. I remember seeing those prices and thinking no way would I pay that price. Now that'd be amazing lol. 

^ I hope not!

That kinda takes away the importance and significance of the pack.

You'd be better off saving up, or possibly making a trade bro.

That's what I'm trying to do!

don't retro these. leave em alone. this pack is a classic and shouldnt be touched. that being said, I do need one to rock, ill just save up and cop a VNDS one

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

don't retro these. leave em alone. this pack is a classic and shouldnt be touched. that being said, I do need one to rock, ill just save up and cop a VNDS one

TRUTH
pimp.gif

^ I hope not!

That kinda takes away the importance and significance of the pack.

You'd be better off saving up, or possibly making a trade bro.

That's what I'm trying to do!

I feel you. Eventually i'll get them.

Originally Posted by Illumni06

Trade question. Would you trade a VNDS DMP for the Electrolime (yellow) and Red foams?

Lol......no....heck no.  I mean, unless you absolutely LOVE both of the shoes, but it's not worth it from a monetary standpoint.

I'll never sell my pack. I went through hell trying to get these. Long story short, I copped the last pair at FL in Arden...that was a size 15!! Any Sacramento heads who were there know that this was a crazy night, quite possibly one of the first more hectic Jordan releases during that time. I was pissed cause I was there all night, and I didn't want to leave empty handed. I ended up having them here on NT in the B/S forum for weeks. I eventually sold them for $950
eek.gif
to some cat who had to have mad loot cause he didn't lowball/negotiate or hesitate to meetup and pay me at all. Later, I was able to cop my 9.5 from this dude I went to school with for $450
pimp.gif
I love these shoes to death, man, and I'm really fortunate to have copped a pair before all of the madness I see on ebay.  I don't wear them as much as I probably should though. The XI's probably 5 times and the VI's even less
laugh.gif

I copped concords during the 2011 release so I'm solid there.
and just two days ago I managed to scoop a pair of DS VIs in my size!

...i'm good. 

I still remember lining up and waiting for these even though I was a Footaction employee. The line was fine up until 30 minutes before opening for sale and hell people rushed the door. I remember I had a option of either a size 13 or a size 7.5. Sigh

Originally Posted by Vinod869

I copped concords during the 2011 release so I'm solid there.
and just two days ago I managed to scoop a pair of DS VIs in my size!

...i'm good. 

No, you aren't.

Back
Top Bottom