Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I eventually sold them for $950
eek.gif
to some cat who had to have mad loot cause he didn't lowball/negotiate or hesitate to meetup and pay me at all. Later, I was able to cop my 9.5 from this dude I went to school with for $450
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Flip of the century.

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Please welcome me into the club as I am now a proud owner of a DMP set! Haha feelsgoodbro.jpg

Welcome to the club...now post some pics before someone accuses you of "Duck Tales"...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Please welcome me into the club as I am now a proud owner of a DMP set! Haha feelsgoodbro.jpg

Welcome to the club...now post some pics before someone accuses you of "Duck Tales"...
wink.gif

Unfortunately they're at my parents' house down south and I'm stuck in the Midwest for grad school so I haven't even seen these beauties in person yet. Going to rock the 6's so hard for Thanksgiving though!

Originally Posted by Vinod869

I copped concords during the 2011 release so I'm solid there.
and just two days ago I managed to scoop a pair of DS VIs in my size!

...i'm good. 

DID I SELL YOU THEM I JUST SOLD A PAIR OF DS DMP VI I WAS SELLING THE PACK BUT SPLIT IT ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im thinking of coppin a second pack before I retire.......this pack will only increase in value over time and I want to send em to MJ to have them signed through the upper deck program

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im thinking of coppin a second pack before I retire.......this pack will only increase in value over time and I want to send em to MJ to have them signed through the upper deck program

eek.gif
how do i get in on THAT? Info would be wonderful
pimp.gif

After some consistent lowballing..

I was finally able to get this dude on CL to reveal how much he wants for his dmps..

He said he will do $875 for his ds sz 10 set..

Do you guys think this is fair? 

STILL HAVE MY PACK I BOUGHT AT RETAIL... ALMOST WORE MY XI'S 2 SUMMERS AGO THEN PUT EM BACK IN THE BOX WHEN IT STARTED RAINING THEN I GOT WIND OF THE CONCORD RETRO LAST SUMMER AND KEPT EM DS... WORE MY VI'S ONCE 

Back
Top Bottom