Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

i missed out on this release... still salty about it but whatever i rather pass because i dont feel like paying those grape prices

Still have my size 8 DS

nerd.gif

This pack is a must have for my collection! I have yet to find a DS pack at a decent price and I refuse to

pay the ridiculous prices people are asking for these!

I got back into shoes after this release so didnt even know these exsisted until 06. Whish I had started a little earlier

Camped outside a Scheel's for these from 11PM to 9AM. . . . 1st and only real campout. 1st in line, laws came through like makin sure nobody was gettin greasy, I was in Drug Court fightin a DUI and dope case so I couldn't have any steel on me.... but the fact that I camped out all night was my saving grace and I had no problems gettin these....

just wish I had had enough bread to get a 2nd DMP.... my VIs are a little yellowed, I wear the XIs every Easter and maybe once in the summer I love the DMP the original gold-box classic from Brand Jordan....

Still #1 priority on the overall list. cant step up to payin that or current prices. I need them tho

Got two different packs but still not satisfied

Was able to actually get these off of eastbay when they released. Never wore them and sold them 3 years later. I do miss seeing that shiny gold box in my closet.

The only major shoe release I've done in Atlanta. I prefer to stay local where its much easier (Warner Robins, GA) but these weren't releasing at any of the local stores so I had to brave the Atlanta crowds. I got up there a day prior to release, walked in an Athlete's Foot (corner of Redan and S. Hairston) and talked the guy into holding me a pair on RD, and also was able to have a friend of mine call into his relative who owned another store in the South Dekalb mall (can't remember the name). So RD I pick up the first pack from Athlete's Foot (but the guy charged me $50 more!), and then went to S. Dekalb and picked up my 2nd pair....was able to walk in the store prior to it opening while those that camped out watched. Pissed 2 guys off who followed me around the mall and even into the parking lot. Thankfully nothing happened. Was pissed that I paid over retail for the 1st package and ended up taking it back. Something I regret to this day, but definitely the best executed package by JB.

0b026ae497139058661aedc40d31dfed9bdc9ab5_r.JPG

95836d634fbb10130d246751a0adc6f29bed1326_r.JPG

well i got one pack from eastbay, One pack sz7.5 off of ebay for $400 about a week or two after release date sold the xi's, and got another pair of Xi's in an sz 8 for about 250-280 i think

Wow....time flies. One of my last sneaker purchases before I gave it all up. Still have a size 13 DS that I want to sell, but have been WAY too lazy to take pics and put on NT ...

Time sure does fly, Northline Mall (Houston) 4am- people around smelling like the club.
Lined up, waited for a awhile, no kick doors, no pushing, no jacking- came out all by my lonely with a 10.5.
Headed back home, tucked in bed, and got a few more zzzzz's.........

Today was a good day...(Ice Cube voice)

Back
Top Bottom