Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

stevesteve72 wrote:
BrockBo wrote:
jordan freak xi wrote:
this pack was junk only good shoe was the vi the xi's were worse than the 09 SJ plain poop!!
sick.gif

Please never post on NT again

laugh.gif
yea this dudes out of his mind.
C'mon son!!! You obviously never had them period. Who would even bother to type something so ridiculous
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

prob my biggest "camp out" ever. 9 hours and ended up with 2 packs and thankfully i didn't get jacked.

terrible shoes though, the 6's felt like i was walking on cardboard and the 11's yellowed as they sat in vaccum sealed zip lock bags with silica gels. dumped them asap..at least they were good money.
laugh.gif
 You ain't about that life. Don't you think you should change your SN my dude???

i got mine for 230 from a friend that doent collect anymore the only thing wrong was he didnt have the gold box but still had the box that goes in said and the dog tags and booklet
and they look vvvnds and still icey

I got mine for retail on the day before release. Still my favorite pack of all time. And the box is still in mint condition

I remember this mall spot around my area had about 400 cats lined up to cop.... Security comes out and says there are only 3 pairs available to the public throughout all stores.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Needless to say all hell broke loose and cats was out there wildin.
laugh.gif

i remember having them in the hand and passing on them b/c of the price (little cash i had back then). regret not getting them and probably never will due to the crazy price they sell for nowadays. now, i'm just looking forward to the concord 11's thats gonna drop later this year

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

The one and only time I was a re-seller....

421150e964bbf8b6dd4b3ac1e44f8888a58d74f.jpg

yea man......I made so much money the same day of the release it was rediculous......was selling them for 700-800 and was still able to get more pairs that night when i got off work in east saint louis.
I was getting paypal payments, buying MORE with the money i made, selling them and withdrawing the money out of my bank..........*#%# was lovely, i havent resold since then tho.

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i found a ds pack for 650 , but i think thats ridiculous. i think 500 or so is fair .

i agree.  imo, this is the most overhyped package ever.  the packaging is the best to date but the concept of 2 shoes at once is what fed the hype and obviously the 11.

save you money because for $650, you can get three 11s this christmas.

^^Yeah u can buy 3 pairs of 11s and rock those and everyone else will rock there's to. But my dmps will stay icy will the concords will become yellowed
650 take it u won't regret.

still heart broken somone stol my pack last year and man i was pissed they toke all my shoes hats and jordan clothes *%*# was stright silly

still heart broken somone stol my pack last year and man i was pissed they toke all my shoes hats and jordan clothes !+$# was stright silly

jus give me d 11 nd im good... i nvr understood y dis pack is so calld d greatest release or wat not.. =/

I still kinda feel bad for the way i copped...but not really.

The security guard at my spot held my size. Sleeper spot for sure! I saw a dozen people camped out the night before and several dozen more the next day. Several people that camped out walked away empty handed. They were beyond pissed! I hung out in the store until all the campers left and then walked out with my gold box for retail.

I've worn the VI's a couple of times and the XI's are still ICY!

I think the price might come down once the concords drop. The DMP gave people an oppertunity to get the white/black (notice I didnt say concord) XI with an icey sole..

wow alreadY? its been so long... 3 days 2 nights out in the cold....  i have not camped out for another pair of shoes since that release..

this was one of my first camp out i had 2 of my boys with me coulda scooped 2 more but only had enough for one and i still have it too this day i only wore both like once or twice and there still hella icy......hands down best pack imo still looking for another pair of dmp 11s and the 11s that say jordan on the eyelets

Back
Top Bottom