Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

hunted them down twice sold one pair and kept the other only wore XI's twice and VI's once maybe will rock em again this summer

Originally Posted by Sauce9119

Anybody elses XI's have one on the tags on the inside of the tongue sewn on upside down?
anyone else know how to speak english? wth did you ask?

This is my pack I wear regularly. As many times as Ive worn them, Im suprised how clear the XIs soles still are.

eac16b3a2c94e0ac1c0c86994cce08902b9f959c.jpg

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Wasn't into jays when these dropped so I'm trying to find a pack now. But people are trying to charge 800+
embarassed.gif

We are in the same boat. SMH, the mistakes I've made..........

sad day sad day for all of us 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

This is my pack I wear regularly. As many times as Ive worn them, Im suprised how clear the XIs soles still are.

sick.gif
 at those laces in the 6s.  they look horrible imo.   Nice DMP pack tho.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

111v50z.jpg

I thought about selling my pair after I copped them, but then couldn't let go of these.
Nice, I will soon be on a hunt for this pair. Wish I was one of the lucky ones to open up the box with the letters on the lace loops.

I remember waking up EARLY and hitting the mall, never seen so many people in one big group like that lol. But what most of them didn't know was that they handed out tickets in the mall the day before release. No ticket = no shoes

I was the first one there and could have got as many tickets as I wanted. But I just wanted my one pack. Wish I would have at least bought 2. Biggest regret of all time.
frown.gif

roll.gif

Nice Kicks.....but....your lace selections are TERRIBLE. Hope you kept all the OG ones.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

roll.gif

Nice Kicks.....but....your lace selections are TERRIBLE. Hope you kept all the OG ones.
mad.gif

Y U MAD?

Only a matter of opinion. I get compliments on the VIs laces all the time... even though  most NTrs think putting aftermarket laces on their kicks is as bad as dipping them in sulfuric acid.

... And no I didnt keep the OG laces I put them in other pairs of kicks that I wore. Hate on... I know I have DS pairs of of all these sitting crispy in storage, so If I want to switch up the laces on the pairs I wear thats exactly what I am going to do.

I still remember pulling up to the mall and seeing the huge crowd....
turned right back around real salty 
grin.gif

Eventually traded a pair of yeezys for the pack. 

Originally Posted by alex1689

I'm trying to decide if I should sell my size 12 pack....starting to need some money
Don't do it. I had 3 packs, Sold only 1 pair of XIs and I regret letting those go. These are just TOOO dope to sell. Once you've already got them in hand don't let them go, especially if you paid retail.  Unless your in desperate need of cash I would'nt sell these, as I do see them steadily rising in value.

laugh.gif
That being said I do think of these as a kind of insurance policy if I were ever to need cash that bad.
laugh.gif

i love mine so much and got married in them, im thinking about giving the soles a very light tint of blue.

Originally Posted by alex1689

I'm trying to decide if I should sell my size 12 pack....starting to need some money

me too... i have another pack and my size 12s are ds and i had people wanting to buy em and for some reason i still cant seem to part with them!

Back
Top Bottom