Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

My pack just arrived yesterday...I really was interested in just getting the pack for the 11's and then selling the 6's but I'm not sure, the 6's are kinda growing on me...
zlyljr.jpg

2e0uv4x.jpg

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

My pack just arrived yesterday...I really was interested in just getting the pack for the 11's and then selling the 6's but I'm not sure, the 6's are kinda growing on me...

2ugp9pt.jpg

2e0uv4x.jpg

Great pick up especially for the price you got them for. Super fresh!
pimp.gif

I'm jelly
smile.gif

2e0uv4x.jpg
Could you please post the PIC of the bottom sole?

2ugp9pt.jpg

2e0uv4x.jpg
I was the exact same way!! I cant split my packs no matter what now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

^^^You may be the only one lol... XI made that pack! VI not so much

He is definitely not the only one.. I'll take VI's over XI's any day, and these are probably my favorite besides the Black/Infrared pair.

2ugp9pt.jpg

2e0uv4x.jpg

Congrats on the pickup fam. Pics are lookin straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for the debate over XI or VI.. let me put it this way.

The VI is one of my grails, and has been for some time now.. now that I finally have them, I find myself at a sense of peace with my collection. If I miss out on a GR, idc. I have my grails at home waiting for me.

The XI are a thing of straight beauty. Nothing more to say. The quality is perfect compared to the 2011 Concords, and that black / gold CF plate is
smokin.gif

Both of these shoes are amazing, and without one or the other this pack wouldn't be the same to me. The end.
happy.gif

Sold my pack a couple years ago. Thinking back on that morning it was easier to kop the DMPs than some of these releases the past couple months
eyes.gif

It's amazing how the quality of Jordan Brand has changed..my DMP 11's are still not yellowed..and my DMP 6's are still in great condition and slightly yellowed..I am shocked at how Jordan can produce the Space Jams, Concords, and Cool Greys and in within one year these shoes become yellowed without even wearin them..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

It's amazing how the quality of Jordan Brand has changed..my DMP 11's are still not yellowed..and my DMP 6's are still in great condition and slightly yellowed..I am shocked at how Jordan can produce the Space Jams, Concords, and Cool Greys and in within one year these shoes become yellowed without even wearin them..

Good point noticed that as well. The soles on the DMP XI yellow much slower than even the first gen of XI retros, whether you wear the DMP's or not. Its strange I wonder what JB did differently with the outsoles on these. 

Little bro and cousins camped out for these at Hilltop mall in Richmond, CA and copped me a pair.  Some goons tried cutting in line but people in line wasn't having it and got them kicked out.  My sz 11 was the last pair at finishline and some guy behind was trying to make my cousin trade him for a sz 10.5. These are DS, don't know why the 6s are still icy but the 11s are alittle yellow
EfzlE.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan921

Little bro and cousins camped out for these at Hilltop mall in Richmond, CA and copped me a pair.  Some goons tried cutting in line but people in line wasn't having it and got them kicked out.  My sz 11 was the last pair at finishline and some guy behind was trying to make my cousin trade him for a sz 10.5. These are DS, don't know why the 6s are still icy but the concords are alittle yellow
EfzlE.jpg

I am jelly of everyone that has a DS pack
laugh.gif

I need these in my life again.

Want the 6s bad
mad.gif
 could go either way on the 11s because I've got the 2011 concords as well as the 2000s

Little bro and cousins camped out for these at Hilltop mall in Richmond, CA and copped me a pair.  Some goons tried cutting in line but people in line wasn't having it and got them kicked out.  My sz 11 was the last pair at finishline and some guy behind was trying to make my cousin trade him for a sz 10.5. These are DS, don't know why the 6s are still icy but the concords DMP XIs are alittle yellow
I know I'm probably being real anal here.. but please people. The Concords are called Concords because of the concord PURPLE on the shoe. The DMPs have no concord on it, and carry their own legacy. Let's at least get the name right, yeah? Especially if you have a DS pair that a lot of people are dying to have. I'm sure those people would get the name right..

/rant.

BTW, your pair is lookin REALLL nice
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Wore my VI's many times (Over 10x's) JUst started wearing my XI's like 3 years ago....both still holding up all these years.
2pz0mfd.jpg

Originally Posted by spizike231

Little bro and cousins camped out for these at Hilltop mall in Richmond, CA and copped me a pair.  Some goons tried cutting in line but people in line wasn't having it and got them kicked out.  My sz 11 was the last pair at finishline and some guy behind was trying to make my cousin trade him for a sz 10.5. These are DS, don't know why the 6s are still icy but the concords DMP XIs are alittle yellow
I know I'm probably being real anal here.. but please people. The Concords are called Concords because of the concord PURPLE on the shoe. The DMPs have no concord on it, and carry their own legacy. Let's at least get the name right, yeah? Especially if you have a DS pair that a lot of people are dying to have. I'm sure those people would get the name right..

/rant.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

Yea my bad. I edited it. I got someone offering me $950 right now for my shoes but I can't see letting them go.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Wore my VI's many times (Over 10x's) JUst started wearing my XI's like 3 years ago....both still holding up all these years.

^^^Very nice, good to hear that you wear them
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

/rant.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

Yea my bad. I edited it. I got someone offering me $950 right now for my shoes but I can't see letting them go.
Dont do it!! I guarantee you will regret it!!!

/rant.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

It's all good just now you know.

And yeah someone could offer me as much as they want, to be honest I wouldn't let them go. My girl gave me these and they hold a great sentimental value to me. Will have this pack in my closet always.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

/rant.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

Dont do it!! I guarantee you will regret it!!!
Yea I know I will. I regret getting rid of my 2000 Concords

/rant.

pimp.gif
happy.gif

It's all good just now you know.

And yeah someone could offer me as much as they want, to be honest I wouldn't let them go. My girl gave me these and they hold a great sentimental value to me. Will have this pack in my closet always.
pimp.gif
The reason I probably won't get rid of these is because these are the last pair of of shoes that had good quality. Everything else after was complete garbage 

Had an opportunity to buy these a year after theyre release for $400 .. Never pulled the trigger -____- worste move of my sneakerhead career

Back
Top Bottom