Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by thesaltycracker

This pack holds a special place in my heart.  I was just starting to get back into Jordan's around late 07 as I had been copping skate shoes and Air Max's.  Around the time of my birthday, all hell broke loose in my life.  Mama was in the hospital, with a horrible prognosis.  My girl OD'd on horse.  Couldn't find a job for $*@^.  I was LOW, my NT brethren.  A good homie called me, said he had something for me & to roll by.  I walk in and he has 2 gold packs, hands me one, and tells me "Get me back when you can, bruh.  Know things have been rough, so I hope these put a smile on your face."   Good friends are hard to find.  
pimp.gif
Cool story bro, and I don't mean it in the sarcastic sense. That was really cool of your friend to do that.

I copped 3 packs on RD, two size 10.5s and one size 11. Thought my size was 11 but it turned out to be too small. Sold one of the 10.5s and bought an 11.5. Sold the other 10.5. Kept two packs for a while, size 11 and 11.5. Wore the 11.5 XIs and then sold the 11.5 VIs cause I knew I'd never wear them. Now I have 1.5 packs, a full size 11 pack and an 11.5 NDS XI.

Just opened the size 11 pack to see how they were doing and the VIs are still icy and ironically, the size 11 XIs are yellower than my worn size 11.5 XIs. IDC, those will be staying on ice forever until I pass them down to my little brother or son.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by R00STaH

My NDS DMPs...
now THESE are actually NDS. I hate how people these days try to stretch it and try to pass beat shoes as "nds" smh 

You ain't lying. I see shoes that are dirty, beat to death, a lot of wear and tear on the bottom and they had the audacity to say NDS. Get out of here with that! LOL

I remember when they were dropping being told that we couldn't use our disco at FNL. I was pissed b/c I was an MIT and felt like they owed me. Passed and now wait patiently for Concords to drop once again.

My concords were in pretty good shape then

i cant believe i passed on these too. Funds weren't right so i had an excuse but still hurts that i couldnt grab a pair.

I had the VIs but sold them. Ive always wanted the XIs though. This pack is what pulled me into the sneaker world

missed out on the rd thinking it was later than it was smh & still dont have a set nice pic jerry

i now realise what distracted me so much as to make me sleep on these, i was getting married. doh!

I have the most embarrasing moment Ive ever had IN LIFE dealing with these two! Nice Pics Marques23!!!

how much dmp vis ds go for?

someone offerin me ds south beaches for my dmp vis but i dunno if its a good deal

I was able to get these during the day of release but too bad they didn't have my size and I had to sell both sets....

I was able to get these during the day of release but too bad they didn't have my size and I had to sell both sets....

I sure as hell forgot about these... intentionally too. Mainly because I missed out on the package due to lack of funds at the time because I was jobless when these came out and even though I've been working for years now I refused to get raped by resell prices.

Its not like I see these floating around in my size at the moment anyway, too many people have multiple packs and wont let go of them.

I paid $550 for em on release day from my local spot and got another pair from Eastbay for $300. Both size 10's and still DS. I even went to NTLA for the raffle. I remember getting my lady and her staff all calling eastbay for me that night too. I was at the office and using multiple lines to call out to eastbay... wow has it really been 5 years? Crazy!

The day after release I had an opportunity to get a 2nd pack for 450 and passed smh.. dumb move.. I agree this pack is like no other.. hype still consumes it.. As great as it is and i love them, there is no reason these shouldnt be able to be bought at about 550 tops..

Back
Top Bottom