Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

I have a feeling it's gonna be the nubucks. It's the only thing that would make sense. They HAD to look at those half-pleather joints and realize they were instant sales-rack material. Plus here's the overview of the tongue, it obviously says 2010, so I really hope these are the final product.  Makes sense since the sample photos we saw a while back were the other ones.
nike-air-diamond-turf-black-purple-gold-ravens-eastbay-06.jpg

I have a feeling it's gonna be the nubucks. It's the only thing that would make sense. They HAD to look at those half-pleather joints and realize they were instant sales-rack material. Plus here's the overview of the tongue, it obviously says 2010, so I really hope these are the final product.  Makes sense since the sample photos we saw a while back were the other ones.
nike-air-diamond-turf-black-purple-gold-ravens-eastbay-06.jpg

The emeralds don't have the multi-colored tounges like the og's do they?

The emeralds don't have the multi-colored tounges like the og's do they?

(O_O) Oh my damn.
Is it possible that Nike did the black/purple/golds right????
(or as right as Nike can these days)

(O_O) Oh my damn.
Is it possible that Nike did the black/purple/golds right????
(or as right as Nike can these days)

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

PLEASE BE NUBUCK WITH GOLD STITCHING!!!!

sorry to bust your bubble, but there is NO gold stitching.
frown.gif
 But at least they still kept the homeplate/goalpost logo on the back.
b5326ff69061aa38926941085952d7595fa7f15a_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

PLEASE BE NUBUCK WITH GOLD STITCHING!!!!

sorry to bust your bubble, but there is NO gold stitching.
frown.gif
 But at least they still kept the homeplate/goalpost logo on the back.
b5326ff69061aa38926941085952d7595fa7f15a_r.jpg

So why do the black/purps have the old logo on the back, but the other two cws get the "Nike"?

Makes me wonder if the nubuck is the sample...

So why do the black/purps have the old logo on the back, but the other two cws get the "Nike"?

Makes me wonder if the nubuck is the sample...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

typical Nike "samples".. Someone along the line at Nike accepted that crappy leather upper shoe and it got sent around and passed around to thousands of possible shop owners. Now the final version is up, and looks to be totally right? I can't say i'm surprised. Bottomline, No ONE, at ANY POINT, should have ANY type of leather on ANY of these deion shoes, if the OG did not have them...
The fault lies with you Nike, and just like that, you are your own savior.

Black pair lookin' good.

All that ranting and raving for nothing. Nike making me look bad lol

I think it was Eastbay that had the premium SC 2010 baseball gloves that had like three shades of brown and one stitched element was BLACK, when in reality, it was basically all one color and the black stitching was actually brown... so even with that newer eastbay photo, who knows what the hell the final version will look like.

heres what eastbay originally came out with:
http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/27/nike-trainer-sc-2010-premiu-baseball-glove-detailed-images/
-black  1990----2010

then somewhere along the line, they fix that photo with the current shoe.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

so who knows what this final version will be like.

eastbay rep, ya'll gotta fix that issue. I know nike.com makes that same mistake, but it's quite deceiving. If I preorder a shoe that looks a certain way, and get something different, who is to blame? Nike or Eastbay?
Unfortunately, samples do sometimes vary from the final product.  The only way this issue will ever be fixed is if the final product does not get changed from when the samples are sent out.  If you do not want to keep having this issue with items that you pre-order, it would be best to wait on ordering an item until you have seen the final product pictures and not the sample pictures.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  From pictures on eastbay they look like nubuck not leather unless eastbay broke out an stock pic of the originals.  Seems like they stock pic thats been circulating have reversed materials.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...f/?cm=57831#sku=09434002
Once we get the shipment in for these shoes, I will have someone look over them in our warehouse.  I will then post an update on what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom