Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

typical Nike "samples".. Someone along the line at Nike accepted that crappy leather upper shoe and it got sent around and passed around to thousands of possible shop owners. Now the final version is up, and looks to be totally right? I can't say i'm surprised. Bottomline, No ONE, at ANY POINT, should have ANY type of leather on ANY of these deion shoes, if the OG did not have them...
The fault lies with you Nike, and just like that, you are your own savior.

Black pair lookin' good.

All that ranting and raving for nothing. Nike making me look bad lol

I think it was Eastbay that had the premium SC 2010 baseball gloves that had like three shades of brown and one stitched element was BLACK, when in reality, it was basically all one color and the black stitching was actually brown... so even with that newer eastbay photo, who knows what the hell the final version will look like.

heres what eastbay originally came out with:
http://sneakernews.com/2010/04/27/nike-trainer-sc-2010-premiu-baseball-glove-detailed-images/
-black  1990----2010

then somewhere along the line, they fix that photo with the current shoe.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

so who knows what this final version will be like.

eastbay rep, ya'll gotta fix that issue. I know nike.com makes that same mistake, but it's quite deceiving. If I preorder a shoe that looks a certain way, and get something different, who is to blame? Nike or Eastbay?
Unfortunately, samples do sometimes vary from the final product.  The only way this issue will ever be fixed is if the final product does not get changed from when the samples are sent out.  If you do not want to keep having this issue with items that you pre-order, it would be best to wait on ordering an item until you have seen the final product pictures and not the sample pictures.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  From pictures on eastbay they look like nubuck not leather unless eastbay broke out an stock pic of the originals.  Seems like they stock pic thats been circulating have reversed materials.
http://www.eastbay.com/pr...f/?cm=57831#sku=09434002
Once we get the shipment in for these shoes, I will have someone look over them in our warehouse.  I will then post an update on what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

emeralds just came in this morning from ndc

1021698.jpg

1021700.jpg

First retro I would even consider paying retail price for (minus the OG Carnivores)

Emeralds are dope indeed. Cant chancer wearing my OG's anymore.

Wish the infant sizes would pop up round these parts.

First retro I would even consider paying retail price for (minus the OG Carnivores)

Emeralds are dope indeed. Cant chancer wearing my OG's anymore.

Wish the infant sizes would pop up round these parts.

you know what i hate about deions that i just noticed, from a complete side view the bottom of the sole in the middle doesnt touch the ground, it has like an arch.. god I HATE that. I know im being picky but it looks so gay from the side. lookit

:edit: in this first pic!

DiamondTurfTl_EB-T_MED.jpg

you know what i hate about deions that i just noticed, from a complete side view the bottom of the sole in the middle doesnt touch the ground, it has like an arch.. god I HATE that. I know im being picky but it looks so gay from the side. lookit

DiamondTurfTl_EB-T_MED.jpg

if eastbay rep confirms all black nubuck on the purps, consider them copped!!! ill be stoked, oh and on the teals im taking the nike thingy off the heal pull tab, 4 sure

if eastbay rep confirms all black nubuck on the purps, consider them copped!!! ill be stoked, oh and on the teals im taking the nike thingy off the heal pull tab, 4 sure

Went stolling throught the mall while I was on break lastnite, went n2 champs to talk to my boy and BAM!! Emeralds sittin on the shelf, got the 10.5, $77.50!! So check ur local champs!

Went stolling throught the mall while I was on break lastnite, went n2 champs to talk to my boy and BAM!! Emeralds sittin on the shelf, got the 10.5, $77.50!! So check ur local champs!

That will really be crazy if only the black pair has the correct logo on the back, I'm waiting to see, although i will most likely cop anyway

Got my emerald pair in from NDC on Sat morning .... figured I'd post the changes..

Notice the holes on the toe, the color change of the clip the strap goes through, the obvious tounge change/logos used. Changed the color of the insole as well.

Sorry for the big %*# pics, too lazy to resize

That will really be crazy if only the black pair has the correct logo on the back, I'm waiting to see, although i will most likely cop anyway

Got my emerald pair in from NDC on Sat morning .... figured I'd post the changes..

Notice the holes on the toe, the color change of the clip the strap goes through, the obvious tounge change/logos used. Changed the color of the insole as well.

Sorry for the big %*# pics, too lazy to resize

Originally Posted by flappy188

The what? How on earth does it look "gay"? That's the way these Diamond Turfs have always been. If you don't like it, don't cop, but I'd hardly say it looks "so gay"... check yourself homie.

The what? How on earth does it look "gay"? That's the way these Diamond Turfs have always been. If you don't like it, don't cop, but I'd hardly say it looks "so gay"... check yourself homie.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

maybe youre tryin to stop the word gay from bein used as a negative comment, like the commercials.

but hes sayin it doesnt look right and NOT that its Homosexual.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

maybe youre tryin to stop the word gay from bein used as a negative comment, like the commercials.

but hes sayin it doesnt look right and NOT that its Homosexual.

Back
Top Bottom