Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

thanks ^ these are true to size ?? and has anyone ever ordered from extra butter im thinking bout pulling that trig

thanks ^ these are true to size ?? and has anyone ever ordered from extra butter im thinking bout pulling that trig

Damn the OG Teals are nice! I plan on coppin the retro but Im little pissed they changed so many details.

Damn the OG Teals are nice! I plan on coppin the retro but Im little pissed they changed so many details.

nice pic above!! i wish the tounge label and teal color throughout the tounge, were still the same, the other stuff I can live with its so minewt. Thanks for posting the differnces.

anyone find out about the blacks being all nubuk, or half nu half leather??? eastbay rep??

thanks guys

oh and to the newb calling me out, shuddup!! :wink:

nice pic above!! i wish the tounge label and teal color throughout the tounge, were still the same, the other stuff I can live with its so minewt. Thanks for posting the differnces.

anyone find out about the blacks being all nubuk, or half nu half leather??? eastbay rep??

thanks guys

oh and to the newb calling me out, shuddup!! :wink:

Originally Posted by slim15

Really hope they release the dallas cowboy colorway!!!

let us pray, i think that might be the hottest color diamond turfs to date!! sickning!!

Originally Posted by slim15

Really hope they release the dallas cowboy colorway!!!

let us pray, i think that might be the hottest color diamond turfs to date!! sickning!!

I think these dudes are confused with a different Deion Sanders shoe, I don't recall a cowboys colorway in these diamond turfs, what you guys talking about???

I think these dudes are confused with a different Deion Sanders shoe, I don't recall a cowboys colorway in these diamond turfs, what you guys talking about???

I really can't stop lookn at both of these..oh I saw the gradeschool black/purple..they were all nubuck..I'm still on the fence about em..gotta see if any good retro+ colors r releasing..fingers crossed for a dope cowboy or ******* colorway!

I really can't stop lookn at both of these..oh I saw the gradeschool black/purple..they were all nubuck..I'm still on the fence about em..gotta see if any good retro+ colors r releasing..fingers crossed for a dope cowboy or ******* colorway!

anyone notice how the retro's heel curves forward while the OG goes straight up and down?  I swear this is the reason so many of these retro's have been feeling a half size to small..

anyone notice how the retro's heel curves forward while the OG goes straight up and down?  I swear this is the reason so many of these retro's have been feeling a half size to small..

DALLAS COWBOYS COLORWAY!!!!

395579385_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom