Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Are these men's sizes on shoetrend, because it also says "THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!". So I don't want to get these in a kids side.I would be pissed. Does anyone know?

Originally Posted by cashville2400

Are these men's sizes on shoetrend, because it also says "THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!". So I don't want to get these in a kids side.I would be pissed. Does anyone know?

Yes they are.

Yes they are.

If you're not sure, you can always contact them through email. I'm sure they have a phone number as well.

If you're not sure, you can always contact them through email. I'm sure they have a phone number as well.

Good,I have never purchased anything from them so I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to be all excited and then get some kids shoe in the mail.Thanks

Good,I have never purchased anything from them so I just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to be all excited and then get some kids shoe in the mail.Thanks

Are you overseas?

If not, I'd advise you to wait and get them on sale. These sat forever the last time they were released, and they'll do the same unless they're extremely limited, which I doubt.

Are you overseas?

If not, I'd advise you to wait and get them on sale. These sat forever the last time they were released, and they'll do the same unless they're extremely limited, which I doubt.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Are you overseas?

True story.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Are you overseas?

True story.

I talked to them and they said they were men's sizes. I might go ahead and get a pair and then get another from an outlet later on. $80 is better than retail.

I talked to them and they said they were men's sizes. I might go ahead and get a pair and then get another from an outlet later on. $80 is better than retail.

True. Post pictures when they come in!

True. Post pictures when they come in!

Okay I will but by the time I get them I'm sure other people will have done it already

Okay I will but by the time I get them I'm sure other people will have done it already

Back
Top Bottom