Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Deions are looking nice, but i'm gonna pass on the white colorway.. Gonna try to get the black and gold ones though

Deions are looking nice, but i'm gonna pass on the white colorway.. Gonna try to get the black and gold ones though

How's the quality on these? Did they use the same cardboard leather that they used on the CB94s? I got a foot locker giftcard coming in soon, and I might use it on these......

How's the quality on these? Did they use the same cardboard leather that they used on the CB94s? I got a foot locker giftcard coming in soon, and I might use it on these......

only 4 pages deep? i anticipated the day these would re-release, but i got another sneaker in mind im chasing right now, bad timing smh.

only 4 pages deep? i anticipated the day these would re-release, but i got another sneaker in mind im chasing right now, bad timing smh.

Damm why re- re -retro these and change the tongue from Diamond Turf 24//21 to Diamond Turf 2010
indifferent.gif
and change the logo heel pull tab
sick.gif
anddd increase the MSRP from $90 to $110?
tired.gif

Nike didn't have to release these again...

Damm why re- re -retro these and change the tongue from Diamond Turf 24//21 to Diamond Turf 2010
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Ageed. They either F the retro up with quality, changing aspects of the overall shoe or not retroing the right colorway. SMH!!

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Ageed. They either F the retro up with quality, changing aspects of the overall shoe or not retroing the right colorway. SMH!!

Back
Top Bottom