Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

I just went ahead and got them from pys for $99 free shipping.does anyone know how fast there regular ground shipping usually takes?

I just went ahead and got them from pys for $99 free shipping.does anyone know how fast there regular ground shipping usually takes?

Missed the first time around. will be grabbing these and the blk ones. Would love to get the teal or 2s if they ever come out.

Missed the first time around. will be grabbing these and the blk ones. Would love to get the teal or 2s if they ever come out.

Spots is charging $90.00 for these. They know. I may cop. This shoe intrigues me.
laugh.gif

If it helps, I ordered some Atlantic Penny II's from Shoetrends earlier this year, and the whole process went smooth. Definitely recommended.

If it helps, I ordered some Atlantic Penny II's from Shoetrends earlier this year, and the whole process went smooth. Definitely recommended.

Cool.thanks.I'm still waiting for them to come.the tracking list says they should be here tomorrow.ill post some pics if anyone wants to see them.

Cool.thanks.I'm still waiting for them to come.the tracking list says they should be here tomorrow.ill post some pics if anyone wants to see them.

I had these when I was a kid cause my parents wouldn't buy me jordans and they were bulls colors..... don't remember the retro from 04 or 05 whenever it was, do they fit true or are they a little narrow in the toebox?

I had these when I was a kid cause my parents wouldn't buy me jordans and they were bulls colors..... don't remember the retro from 04 or 05 whenever it was, do they fit true or are they a little narrow in the toebox?

Originally Posted by cashville2400

yeah post pics.

yeah post pics.

yeah post pics.

yeah post pics.

Back
Top Bottom