Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

These are only at my finishline, haven't seen them at footlocker or anywhere else.

Pretty sure they are going to sit though, no one seems to be very into them

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

These are only at my finishline, haven't seen them at footlocker or anywhere else.

True. This is what people were anticipating any way.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

These fit Me like the Carnivores. I have a wider foot, but on these I can go a size down.

Thanks, I was wondering.  Are they just as big as the Carnivores or almost as big?  I literally need a 9.5 in Carnivores which is a full size down for me, but most other stuff I have to just size down to a 10.  At least I know not to cop a 10.5. 

Same.  I may go down a size as well.  They are comfy as I previously stated, but I like my shoes to fit like hand and glove.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

These fit Me like the Carnivores. I have a wider foot, but on these I can go a size down.

Thanks, I was wondering.  Are they just as big as the Carnivores or almost as big?  I literally need a 9.5 in Carnivores which is a full size down for me, but most other stuff I have to just size down to a 10.  At least I know not to cop a 10.5. 

Same.  I may go down a size as well.  They are comfy as I previously stated, but I like my shoes to fit like hand and glove.

76427885.jpg

227242.jpg

I'm trying to get these in the Red color if they release in Nov. as well as the Black/Freshwater pair if they release soon enough

I'm trying to get these in the Red color if they release in Nov. as well as the Black/Freshwater pair if they release soon enough

Yes, the black/teal colorway should release soon.  DTLRs in the DMV has had these in GS sizes for a month or two, maybe longer.

Yes, the black/teal colorway should release soon.  DTLRs in the DMV has had these in GS sizes for a month or two, maybe longer.

^^I need these. Any info on when they release? I didn't cop the other pair cause I have the retro from some years back. Was planning on coppin a 2010 pair until I saw the logo changes. That will not be the case for these. One of my favorite cw's!

^^I need these. Any info on when they release? I didn't cop the other pair cause I have the retro from some years back. Was planning on coppin a 2010 pair until I saw the logo changes. That will not be the case for these. One of my favorite cw's!

Ooooooh... those black/teals are COPPED. I just hope they do us right with the black/purple ones and make them all nubuck instead of the leather toebox like the sample photo.

Ooooooh... those black/teals are COPPED. I just hope they do us right with the black/purple ones and make them all nubuck instead of the leather toebox like the sample photo.

Back
Top Bottom