Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Deion has some type of deal with under armour......
  so I assume thats why it might not mention Deion's name....
    also......nike took off the 24-21 diamond turf logo....and replaced it with 2010......

Deion has some type of deal with under armour......
  so I assume thats why it might not mention Deion's name....
    also......nike took off the 24-21 diamond turf logo....and replaced it with 2010......

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

How are they able to sell all their stuff so cheap?

ive been trying to figure this out for a while; and they always get there stuff like a week after release date, i'm guessing they piggy back on someone with a legit account's order and have to wait for that person/account to receive their order and then get it shipped to shoetrends.

How are they able to sell all their stuff so cheap?

ive been trying to figure this out for a while; and they always get there stuff like a week after release date, i'm guessing they piggy back on someone with a legit account's order and have to wait for that person/account to receive their order and then get it shipped to shoetrends.

DT IIS in the red leather wild gold accents , and the speed turfs in the MIA colors both need to drop .

DT IIS in the red leather wild gold accents , and the speed turfs in the MIA colors both need to drop .

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Originally Posted by ed2trey

these are up on shoetrends for $80

Link?

Just checked out shoetrends and they can't even get the colorways right. I'm on my phone and can't see too much detail, but this site looks fake. Any confirmation?
Shoetrends is legit.

How are they able to sell all their stuff so cheap? And why they got their colorways messed up?

Because the kicks are marked up, retail isn't what stores buy them for.

And also they're on sale for pre-order, look at the ship date. They might be on sale by the time they ship.

Link?

Just checked out shoetrends and they can't even get the colorways right. I'm on my phone and can't see too much detail, but this site looks fake. Any confirmation?
Shoetrends is legit.

How are they able to sell all their stuff so cheap? And why they got their colorways messed up?

And also they're on sale for pre-order, look at the ship date. They might be on sale by the time they ship.

what the hell is going on in here, could have sworn there was a thread for these already. Shoe trends is legit.

what the hell is going on in here, could have sworn there was a thread for these already. Shoe trends is legit.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Link?

Shoetrends is legit.

Got you my brother. Thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Link?

Shoetrends is legit.

Got you my brother. Thanks for the clarification.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

If there was a thread already, I didn't find it. My fault. As for the shoetrends comment, thanks.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

If there was a thread already, I didn't find it. My fault. As for the shoetrends comment, thanks.

Are these men's sizes on shoetrend, because it also says "THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!". So I don't want to get these in a kids side.I would be pissed. Does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom