DEION SANDERS + FAKE JORDANS = @$%

I was just watching that new show with Deion Sanders and the most amazing thing was seen HEW WAS WEARING SOME FAKE 13s

I seriously doubt it. Deion has gotten PE's from JB before, and Deion's shoe knowledge is on point.

Air-Jordan13-022.jpg

I dont care what you say but i know what i saw. They looked like these

He either has fake (which I hope is false cause he makes to much money)or Jordan plugged him with some exclusiveness. I mean red and black patent leather 13they looked hella suspect, I seen the show too!

if Jordan brand could put up an ad with someone wearing fake kicks.
this could very well be
tired.gif

what does this say about Jordan brand??
tired.gif
tired.gif

they're probably the new aj 6 rings ... how u so sure? y would any1 wear fakes on TV?

Fab at fakes in his house on espn and jordan had a national ad with someone wearing fake jordans so these things happen.

Juss cuz he had PEs doesn't mean he's completely incapable of throwin' on a pair of fake anythings. I never wear fakes, so does that mean it's physically impossible for me to wear em? NO.I believe it. I'm willing to believe he had on fakes before I believe that he still has a connect wit JB like dat. C'mon now, the XIIIs released inJanuary. Wouldn't he be gettin' exclusives on recent jays, like II's maybe? You don't or have never seen even an NBA athlete wear PE's ofjordans that released months previous...... unless they were the jordan sig for that year. I think rugbygmedis smart enough to point out fakes. I mean, check out down south rappers. You catch em on videos rockin' fakes all tha time. I think fake jays are moreprominant than authentics down there. It's a shame.
smh.gif
.....And one more forDeion....
smh.gif

I've seen dudes around town rocking those Xlll's I just laugh, some times they'll have fake shoes but they're super fitted. Its funny!!

people dont know better thats why.....like the guy that had all those fake jordans and didnt kno.......or even the guy that sings aye bay bay......he wearsfake jordans but he thinks their exclusive.........

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I've seen dudes around town rocking those Xlll's I just laugh, some times they'll have fake shoes but they're super fitted. Its funny!!

It's funny but ironic they ride around sellin trees and yip all day, wit thousands in their poccet and a very expendable cashflow, but can't makeit to tha mall for the REAL Jordans, they stay in the hood and get the 2 for $150 special...AND DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE FAKE ! ! !
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I said the same thing to my GF when I was watching his show last night. Those were def fake.

Back
Top Bottom