DEION SANDERS + FAKE JORDANS = @$%

It has NOTHING to do with money. If you don't know the difference between fakes and authentics, and you see some Jordans in a colorway you think is nicethat you've never seen before, you are susceptible to buying fakes.

Do you people think that as soon as you become financially successful in life, they send you a handbook detailing the difference between real and fake AirJordans? Please...

Originally Posted by blco02

Do you people think that as soon as you become financially successful in life, they send you a handbook detailing the difference between real and fake Air Jordans? Please...

how hard can it be to tell the difference? %#!% im broke half the time and know the difference...
I know it has nothing to do with money i know but damnis he really that misled or just cheap lol

I'm sure they weren't fake...

if you notice the whole episode, him and his kids are walkin' around wearing the jordan gear with the jumpman prominently displayed on their chest (ortheir headbands)...being that the show is completely orchestrated (yet completely awesome)...I don't think he'd be stupid enough to jeopardize hisrelationship with the company by wearing fakes that are prominent on television...

they were prolly PEs that he got from Nike...maybe even from back in the day when he played for the falcons

I seen the show I'm going to say fake they looked really suspect or he talk to jordan and got some pe's , Some people know they wearing fakes anddon't care they think they got a good deal like my boy said i got the 4 with the nike air on the back for $80 I'm like thats 100% fake and now I'ma hater or my cousin wearing fake white and green 3's with fake red monkey jeans I told him those are super fake red monkey and jordan never made stuffthat looks like that. The worst is the spongebob jordan wow I cringed, like when did jordan contact nickelodeon and said we need the spongebob jordans lol.

Deion's show maybe boolian, but his J's can't be. I would love to get ahold of the white/maroon XI cleats he wore with the ********. i've gotthe perfect wall space for them, right next to my autographed Billy Ripken rookie card.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

It's funny but ironic they ride around sellin trees and yip all day, wit thousands in their poccet and a very expendable cashflow, but can't make it to tha mall for the REAL Jordans, they stay in the hood and get the 2 for $150 special...AND DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE FAKE ! ! !
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

But you gotta realize too that hood $@%+!$ dont give a !%!% bout they shoes cuz when %*## hits da fan......i rather do my bidness and not have to worrybout messin up some jays......im a collector and hate fake jays.....but all my $@%+!$ sport em and i understand where they come from....cuz they spend 150 toget 3 pairs of jordans in colors they like.....and if they scuff em up....oh well......
instead like wit my jays...i hate gettin them scuffed.......like for instance wearin the 23s....i wouldnt want to !%!% em up......cuz then ill loseout.....

Deion sees them... thinks they're hot... doesn't know their fake.

Who knows if he even bought them himself?

Simple as that.

those werent the ones he had on u could clearly see the red on the side of the shoe. Im trying to find a stream of the show now to get a pic

Its called "Deion & Pilar : PrimeTime Love" the episode is episode 2 and its like the last 10 minutes of the show when he rides up on his littlepower chair.

I highly doubt they are fake. Like someone said before they are probably PE's from when he played for ATL or something.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I highly doubt they are fake. Like someone said before they are probably PE's from when he played for ATL or something.

did he even wear jordans that far back on the field???

Without even seeing the show, I'm positive they were fake.

Y'all don't get it: WE are shoeheads. We know fake shoes because we know practically every colorway of every shoe released.

Just because Deion has millions does NOT mean he's a shoehead. HE probably thinks that hes rocking some exclusive joints, and that only he could get thembecause he's Deion. HE probably thinks that the reason he never saw them in stores i because they're super-exclusive, not because they're fake.

I saw the episode.

I do believe they were fakes.

He was riding on one of those old people scooters in the house (
roll.gif
) and I caught aglimpse of his fake 13's just like the ones posted here.

yep, i too saw this and they looked like fakes to me.. on the other hand Pilar could get it tho
devil.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

It has NOTHING to do with money. If you don't know the difference between fakes and authentics, and you see some Jordans in a colorway you think is nice that you've never seen before, you are susceptible to buying fakes.

And some people straight up don't care. If its tight some people will wear it and not care about authenticity regardless of price.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I've seen dudes around town rocking those Xlll's I just laugh, some times they'll have fake shoes but they're super fitted. Its funny!!

It's funny but ironic they ride around sellin trees and yip all day, wit thousands in their poccet and a very expendable cashflow, but can't make it to tha mall for the REAL Jordans, they stay in the hood and get the 2 for $150 special...AND DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE FAKE ! ! !
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
^ it happens alot...it's just ballers on a budget.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom