DEION SANDERS + FAKE JORDANS = @$%

sanders wearin fakes? highly doubtful, but possible. i think i remember sanders playin in some white and burgudy XI's when we was with the resdkins. icould be mistaken though

maybe someone could find the show online and get a screenshot...I dont even know what the show is

If he did, most likely didn't know. Maybe a relative was selling him some and was hyping it up as the newest Jordans. I have to see pics first.

Pics of him in the shoes or his wife would be acceptable ....
nerd.gif

I saw that last night too they had patent leather on the toe box. Ive got a pic am I allowed to post it?

Seeing Deion career and how he is living and the one (his wife) he is living with. That man can wear whatever he wants. Even I went back through the showand Ididn't see them.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by wlo22

they're probably the new aj 6 rings ... how u so sure? y would any1 wear fakes on TV?

ask soulja boy
laugh.gif

Exactly I swear soulja boy had some fake IV on the could of been eminems though!!

As for Deion I doubt he was rocking fake J's

Originally Posted by stayflysd

Fab at fakes in his house on espn and jordan had a national ad with someone wearing fake jordans so these things happen.

any pics of this ad
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by logbi

this thread is useless if there are no pics...
eyes.gif
pointless anyway.... people still upset over what OTHER people wear??? so confusing.... Its not like he is putting a gun to your head and making youwear fakes..... I will still sleep OK, even if they are fake

I dont understand how you could be in the financial situation he is in and buy/wear some variants

Back
Top Bottom