DEION SANDERS + FAKE JORDANS = @$%

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by dcortes23

I've seen dudes around town rocking those Xlll's I just laugh, some times they'll have fake shoes but they're super fitted. Its funny!!

It's funny but ironic they ride around sellin trees and yip all day, wit thousands in their poccet and a very expendable cashflow, but can't make it to tha mall for the REAL Jordans, they stay in the hood and get the 2 for $150 special...AND DON'T CARE THAT THEY'RE FAKE ! ! !
mad.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
it's not that they dont care that they are fake. they don't KNOW that they are fake. they think they are getting something exclusive. IT'STHE FAULT OF NIKE AND JB. heres why....all these companies release all this limited stuff that only drops in big cities like NY or chicago. so when ussoutherners go on vacation to those spots we see all this stuff that is not offered in our little small southern towns. so we know that there is limited stuffthat can't be bought in stores around here. so when you see somebody rockin a fake pair of kicks that the colorway has never been released, people justassume that they got some exclusive shoes from out of town. THAT'S how it happens. some of those same people walk around talking about they never wearfakes or laugh at someone else with obvious fakes on but think that theirs are exclusive. when those invisible woman forces came out. people were rockin fakesin every color imagineable. and never knew...... ballers with plenty of money had em and thought they were clean.

Dude has had custom J's made for him before. Why all of the sudden are you doubting him? Has he not earned a little credibility by having MULTIPLE custommade J's???

Because they are ugly does not make them fake. No one here can say they KNOW they are fake. I saw the show too and you didn't get that great of a look tosay they are fake or not. Even if you paused it you still can't say they aren't P.E.

just cuz people get PE's dont mean they can tell a real shoe from a fake one.

just cuz people get PE's dont mean they know every single colorway that came out.

if im not mistaken, didnt somebody say that Jordan himself wasnt sure of all the colorways that were released, i think he called a real pair of shoes fake orsomething

Well ill put it like this dude got some shoes that MAY be PEs that look just like fakes ive seen people wearing on a regular. To be honest ill bet Deionprobably knows theyre fake IF they are. I see Dopeboys with more money than they know what to do with and if they can find a pair of fake Js to match thereoutfit theyre gonna buy em $25 dollars or $250 it doesnt matter they dont care just like if theyre fake Deion doesnt care.

Back
Top Bottom