Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by slickrick916

^me too man he seems like a good kid. Sacramento desperately needs something to energize this city and team and what better than to get a euro who (from what I can tell with most of them in the league) are very loyal and would want to stick with us his whole career. Do whatever you need to do petrie to get this guy without giving up thompson, hawes, and martin.
giving up one of those dudes is basically the only way they are landing Rubio

then I guess we gotta hope for him to somehow magically fall to us (thabeet maybe going 2nd and harden third?) Sac's due for some good luck/things tohappen for them.

Man I really hope the Thunder get Thabeet and the Knicks get Flynn. That will make draft dreams complete.

Originally Posted by slickrick916

then I guess we gotta hope for him to somehow magically fall to us (thabeet maybe going 2nd and harden third?) Sac's due for some good luck/things to happen for them.

If the Grizz draft Thabeet at no.2 just to keep him, I will be
indifferent.gif

Like henzo said, if they draft him or Rubio more than likely it'll be trade. They just need to draft Rubio and weigh their options. There's a rumorthat Coach Hollins wants Thabeet. If the coach makes the decisions on draft night and not Chris Wallace, I'm just going to be disappointed. Iavaroni wantedto keep Love and Miller last year, but didn't get his wish so I expect the same thing.
laugh.gif

Pleaseee don't let us draft Rubio. We need a guy like Thabeet.

Westbrook did fine, but we don't have a big defensive center...

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Pleaseee don't let us draft Rubio. We need a guy like Thabeet.

Westbrook did fine, but we don't have a big defensive center...
Who is "us" and "we?" Not the Thunder...Please tell you me you're not a traitor.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i'm really amazed Chris Wallace got another job after Boston

I was too. His Boston resume isn't as bad as people say though. He did take the team to back-to-back Eastern Conference Finals. But, he's done a prettygood job in Memphis so far as well. Whatever he does in the draft, I would respect it as long as no other input is involved like Hollins and Heisley.

OJ and Rudy are back in Memphis working out together as well for Team USA. Maybe that's a good sign of things to come.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

..Rotoworld speculates Sam Mitchell might be the replacement though.
laugh.gif

Watch get to press confrence.

Reporter: Sam whats your plan for this year???
Sam: MO SHATS, WE NEED MO SHATS.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
That was his awnser to everything.

damn so with McHale being fired i wonder if the "conflict" was the upcoming trade of Love who McHale was ape-%+$* last year? interesting stuff
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Presti appears to have his mind set on Harden at 3.
Further confirms how Smart of a man he is.

Wanna copy the sig and join my "wolfpack" (currently it is a pack of one but with the edition of you if will be a pack of 2
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by franchise3

Bucks reportedly targetting Ty Lawson @ 10.

can you link that, id like to read it....
Id be so happy for Ty if he went lotto
Would it be better to pick Ty at 10 or resign Sessions? I'd go with Sessions.

I don't think the Bucks have the money to retain Sessions and/or Villanueva...that's why most mocks have them drafting PGs or PFs.

I'm on my phone so I can't link manamazing, but go to journaltimes.com and then go to the sports section.

Lawson's stock has suddenly soared as well, thanks to some impressive recent workouts. Once considered a mid first-round selection -- at best -- he now could be a top 10 selection as well.
Link

sick.gif
at Lawson going 10 or even higher..

^^thanks

I know people have said the Bucks like Teague, but you could possibly be YEARS away from him being an actual POINT guard. You could take Lawson now, and have alegitimate PG from day 1

Im sorry Lawson is not better than Teague....it will be a Shelden Williams type pick if someone drafts him @10 or even lottery for that matter

^^thanks

I know people have said the Bucks like Teague, but you could possibly be YEARS away from him being an actual POINT guard. You could take Lawson now, and have a legitimate PG from day 1
Or you can take about 2-3 other PG's at 10 (ahead of Lawson) and be in just as good, or better hands...

^^thanks

I know people have said the Bucks like Teague, but you could possibly be YEARS away from him being an actual POINT guard. You could take Lawson now, and have a legitimate PG from day 1
But do you, though?

I like Ty, and wanted him to drop to the Mavericks at 22... But is he really ready to produce from Day 1? I don't see it... Got a lot of work to do beforehe's ready to run an NBA offense, I think...

^
im not going to argue for Ty, but I was just saying that Teague is NOT a point guard. He is a scorer. Someday he could turn into Chauncey Billups, but form Day1 he's going to be able to try to score for you, thats about it.

Honestly, he fell off the face of the map after January last year. Alot of hype when he played well in the meaningless month of January. He was nowhere to befound as Wake was falling in March

i hate that "not a true point guard" talk....
so to be a point guard you cant be a scorer??

The "purest" point guards have to be able to score as well as pass...
Stockton 13. 1 and 10.5 for his career
Magic 19.5 and 11.2 for his career

People have got to respect you so you can set up your teammates, and i think Teague will become a welling/better passer

Lawson can get to the bucket but he has no range and no pull up game... let me rephrase this...i think people over value being a "true and pure" pgin the modern game

Back
Top Bottom