Delete thread

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

high school, took some dude i didn't like to a friends house thinking he was going over to play ps2 with us when he was really going to get jumped by about 8 people.----------------- i felt bad afterwards when they were stomping him out

slept with my ex at the times best friend regularly and had her spend her fiancees money on me. she bought me damn near every pair of shoes, throwback jersey, and the nba logo patch shorts. had me lookin like i was the man back in 2003. then when she stopped spending her fiancees $ on me i forwarded all the texts and pics i had of her to the fiancee. i had pics of siblings on her face, and lots of other pics any fiancee or hubby would dread getting.-------- sad thing is he took her back wifed it and put a ring on it and they got 3 kids now.

convinced my boy to take his stepdads bankcard because he was cheating on his moms, maxed that thing out in about a month and all hell broke loose when his steppops got the statement in the mail

eek.gif
eek.gif
2nd page in and it's getting real already.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

As devious as it is, I dig these threads.

Here we go
devil.gif

finally got a thread approval from this fool?

it's going to snow in august.

laugh.gif

- Slept with an ex gf's younger much much less attractive sister just because.

- Dude used to cop bud from me in college (I wasn't selling just had some for personal use) he would come through to my apartment with his gf. She came through to pick up for him one time and got my number and I started slaying a few weeks after. I felt bad since he was mad cool with me and I used to beat him in Madden & slay his girl on the reg.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

high school, took some dude i didn't like to a friends house thinking he was going over to play ps2 with us when he was really going to get jumped by about 8 people.----------------- i felt bad afterwards when they were stomping him out

slept with my ex at the times best friend regularly and had her spend her fiancees money on me. she bought me damn near every pair of shoes, throwback jersey, and the nba logo patch shorts. had me lookin like i was the man back in 2003. then when she stopped spending her fiancees $ on me i forwarded all the texts and pics i had of her to the fiancee. i had pics of siblings on her face, and lots of other pics any fiancee or hubby would dread getting.-------- sad thing is he took her back wifed it and put a ring on it and they got 3 kids now.

convinced my boy to take his stepdads bankcard because he was cheating on his moms, maxed that thing out in about a month and all hell broke loose when his steppops got the statement in the mail

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Damn bruh
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ this man still taking her back 

Still recovering from the last thread on this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Expecting more good grimey stories in here

First time i ever got dome (in fact, i took the girl from my friend who was tryin to get some dome) anyway after (literally) 17 seconds of fellatio, i bust in her mouth (she was like eww) and i finished in her hair. wiped off using her hair too. never spoke to her again. (i was like 7th grade, stamina is up now lol)
in like 5th grade, me and some friends broke into (walked in) a church and raided the kitchen for cookies and cake icing. ran home. our conscience caught up to us. we threw the stuff over the fence and prolly prayed about it or something. really felt S!!!y about that.

I was at my gf's house and her best friend at the time was trying on my gf's prom shoes (clear high heels ) while vaccuming. I knew when i seen her doin this I had to F!!! her. well about a months pass,....  i did. 

thats it for now. kinda tame imo

One of my roommates last year was super bad with girls, and everyone in the house would try to help him out but he never wanted my help (only black dude in the house...and I was getting the most play, I think he was mad.) One night this chick came through a party. She wasn't all that good looking, but we were talking and kind of flirting. He got jealous I guess and started going after her hard. I didn't mind it and just had fun at the party for the rest of the night. After we kicked everyone out it was my roommate, the chick, and I (everyone else went to bed.) I was about to go to sleep and let him go to work, but she texted me and said "Don't leave me alone with him!" Long story short I ended up having to pull him off of her and she just slept on the couch. And he came back up later and convinced her to sleep in his bed and they made out.

About a week later she invited me to her condo and I went in raw. At our next party he was talking about how he convinced her to come down to his room and said something like "I bet you were trying to get her but I took her from you"  and how he had just made out with her again that night. Then I told him I smanged it at her place and only had to tweet her. In front of everyone. Then asked him how my semen tasted. He wasn't happy.

Originally Posted by soltheman

One of my roommates last year was super bad with girls, and everyone in the house would try to help him out but he never wanted my help (only black dude in the house...and I was getting the most play, I think he was mad.) One night this chick came through a party. She wasn't all that good looking, but we were talking and kind of flirting. He got jealous I guess and started going after her hard. I didn't mind it and just had fun at the party for the rest of the night. After we kicked everyone out it was my roommate, the chick, and I (everyone else went to bed.) I was about to go to sleep and let him go to work, but she texted me and said "Don't leave me alone with him!" Long story short I ended up having to pull him off of her and she just slept on the couch. And he came back up later and convinced her to sleep in his bed and they made out.

About a week later she invited me to her condo and I went in raw. At our next party he was talking about how he convinced her to come down to his room and said something like "I bet you were trying to get her but I took her from you"  and how he had just made out with her again that night. Then I told him I smanged it at her place and only had to tweet her. In front of everyone. Then asked him how my semen tasted. He wasn't happy.
roll.gif

The OG thread was like a list of Satan's favorite people. @@*$ was pretty foul.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Damn bruh
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ this man still taking her back 

and by all means the 26 year old me does not co sign what the 17-18 year old me did.       just wanted to put that out there before i get negative responses towards my actions.

still though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at me  and
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
at dude for taking him back. she hit me up on myspace about 4 years ago too trying to hang out.   i ignored it since i figured it coulda been her husband trying to set me up.

Worked at a pizza  place and one day I was trying to close early next thing this guy comes in the last minute before we closed and ordered a pizza . When it came out the oven i dropped it on the dirty floor and me trying to go home early i just picked it up and cleaned it with my hands and just gave it to the customer
30t6p3b.gif

Tooooo much stuff, but off the top of my brain:

~Went OT had the BM breaking crazy bread that I spent on partying with other girls, she got me crazy bunz for like 9 months straight.
~Took my moms entire Album collection (from the 70's to 2003) to the resale store.
~Walked outta this dudes house that I knew from pre-K's PS2 in my jeans, yes, the big Ps2. His moms palm pilot and a burner.
~I've went in the purses of multiple jumpoffs, earning upwards of 3-5K.
~Waited for my weedman to leave and went in his window for the stash.
~Around x-mas 05, this chick I worked with left all her x-mas $ in her purse in the breakroom.......
devil.gif

~I took a chicks virginity, then paraded around school later that day with the rubber in a not......when she confronted me, I threw it at her.
~Smashed in moms bed, my 9 year old sister's bed, numerous times, never changing sheets.

It gets waaayyyyy deeper, grimier and gross......im going to hell prolly.

laugh.gif
  @ me stealing dough from my roomate at church camp.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

pissed in a champagne bottle and let my homegirl drink it when i was drunk

Did something similar to this. My friend pissed in a beer can and I gave it to this girl that my other friend was hooking up with, she drank it, they hooked up again, we laughed. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I took a chicks virginity, then paraded around school later that day with the rubber in a not......when she confronted me, I threw it at her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

~I took a chicks virginity, then paraded around school later that day with the rubber in a not......when she confronted me, I threw it at her.
whoa.

I remember one where some dude got these 2 sisters pregnant and now both his kids from the 2 girls are brother/sister/cousin 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Also from the OG

Cuffy wrote:
I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

whoa.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
cuffy story is wild

Didn't some dude post on the old thread that he exploded his babies all over someones sandwich bread, and someone else posted that he smacked his member on a male friend
sick.gif
or something like that, yea now i see why that got locked like this one will too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way),
Cuffy wrote:
this is just weird
alien.gif
alien.gif

That baby in the drawer  story is epic..

~In 2009, I went to score trees for a friend, ended up giving this girl the money for some coke, in exchange for them buns.  upon return, I told my friend that I sent ol girl to get it and she never came back...so we went to find her, before she could get out the truth, I decked her, went in her pockets and took whatever little she had, giving it to my friend, making sure to tell ol girl on the ground to never try to eff us outta money again.

Back
Top Bottom