Delete thread

He must've thought this would be a "I put boogers on some girl I had a crush on" type thread. Far from it.

Gasoline drawers - check.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i worked at a catholic church. i stole probably 3-4 g's from collection plates. a part of me felt bad and i would actually stop doing it, but the priests in there would take the money and spend it on alcohol or other meaningless %@%#. so i said #+@% that. do i believe in god? yes. but i don't believe in the way the catholic church runs things, especially when you learn their history and i saw things first hand for myself.

i remember i use to smash this one chick. she had kids. anyway, her son was sleeping in the same room and i would smash. one time, she was done riding me and we were both naked in the bed under the sheets. her son was like 4 or 5 and tried to get into the bed i guess because he had a bad dream. i had to push that little #@@!* off of us
laugh.gif
shorty took him to another room and then came back and smashed me while he cried. felt bad for the kid

can't think of anything else right now

Let's hope they serve beer in Hell.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

-i pissed on my brothers tooth brush and watched him brush his teeth with it, did not feel guilty.

-after i took a shower and turned the water off, i pissed in the shower knowing that my brother would be taking a shower right after i got out of the bathroom.  he got athletes foot a day later, still didn't feel bad.

-hooked up with this girl a day after another guy hooked up with her, felt like i could actually taste him
indifferent.gif
.  Disgusting, huge regret and i felt terrible.
+@%,that's absolutely disgusting 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
by any chance is this guy your brother?

grylls.jpg

I was talking to this girl that i used to go to school with, we would always talk about Sexin' but never got to it until one night a year and a half ago and she came over.

She was a spanish girl, really cute face THOUGHT she had a body until we get to the room and she had Spanx on and said she didnt shave because she hasnt had sex in
a while... needless to say she had JUNGLE BUSH GALORE... i smashed anyways and couldn't possibly nut even after she gave me dome. So of course i text my roomate
and put "damn dude she was so unattractive I couldn't even cum and she sucked me off while she had smokers breath" well apparently on blackberrys if you hit a certain key
it will switch the recipient of the message and i sent it to her, luckily her phone was dead so she was long gone by the time she read that +*+% hahhahaha i felt bad at first but, meh.

Who talks about %$++@+' then comes over with an 80's bush? i felt like i was being pranked SHM, dirty ++@**.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

He must've thought this would be a "I put boogers on some girl I had a crush on" type thread. Far from it.

I'm sayin..

OP opened Pandoras box now he livin wit regrets...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm sayin..

No regrets

just that the last one got locked so I know this one will too.

Thing is I didn't know the last one got locked.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm sayin..

No regrets

It got locked cause some dudes were admitting to rape and other illegal activities. As long as this one stays away from stuff like that,it's good.

No regrets

It got locked cause some dudes were admitting to rape and other illegal activities. As long as this one stays away from stuff like that,it's good.

There are rapists on NT?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

No regrets

There are rapists on NT?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Raping a passed out stripper...

Originally Posted by scshift

There are rapists on NT?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Raping a passed out stripper...
it was a living social coupon thread gone awry 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

In the eyes of the law, raping a stripper is technically shoplifting.

thats so wrong...but the comment caught me off guard
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom