delete thread

try shop around rates n if ur okay, no need full coverage,.all depends where plus shop around insurace,

call curry or manning. or the

how is leasing better than buying a car? you buy a car once, pay it in 5 years, it'll potentially last you 10-30 years, you lease, you're continually making car payments for an eternity.

Bruh, what the **** am I supposed to do with a 10 yr old car?

I'm trying to smash the girls trying to make it in the hip hop videos. Not them things that ubetterthan me be posting in the women threads.

if you drive the car off the lot, its yours.

if all you did was paperwork, take a deep breathe. you are not legally binded.

source : i am a car salesman

how is leasing better than buying a car? you buy a car once, pay it in 5 years, it'll potentially last you 10-30 years, you lease, you're continually making car payments for an eternity.
because leasing has a cheaper monthly payment, and you never pay for repairs.

plus youre always driving around the newest model.

once your warranty runs out and you have a hefty repair, youre still making payments AND fixing your car. and nobody keeps a car more than 10 years man, get over yourself

because leasing has a cheaper monthly payment, and you never pay for repairs.

plus youre always driving around the newest model.

once your warranty runs out and you have a hefty repair, youre still making payments AND fixing your car. and nobody keeps a car more than 10 years man, get over yourself
Only thing its good when you have good credit. If its your first case your better off financing a cheap car. Imo

Leasing is dating.
Financing is marriage.

What I look like getting married to a depreciating asset?
You throwing money away no matter how you slice it.
Ima ball till the day I fall, b.

Last edited:
Only thing its good when you have good credit. If its your first case your better off financing a cheap car. Imo
you cant lease if you dont have good credit in the first place.

leasing is not intended for folks with average credit.
But leasing a car means you're akways with a monthly payment. It's not "cheaper" if it's constant.

Leasing is the "rent-a-center" of car buying
when you buy a vehicle, it depreciates when you drive off the lot anyway. so whats the difference?

im not going to drive a honda today that i bought from 1995. i'd prefer to never drive anything less than 4-5 years old anyway.

look at it this way:

you are interested in a 30k vehicle.

you purchase it. you make 3 years of payments, lets say its worth about 20 grand.

for leasing, you made about 10k worth of payments in 3 years. car is also worth about 20 grand.

its the same thing. plus, if you REALLY like the car you leased, you can choose to purchase it at the end of your term.

but now instead of worrying about your warranty running out and fixing it, you get the newer body style and a brand new car again.

Last edited:
Don't you have to put a large deposit down every time you lease a car though? I always see commercials saying $2,999 due at signing and on top of that don't you have to pay money at the end of your lease too? You're essentially paying for the depreciation anyway. I think it would be smarter to get a year old car, put a large down payment once and then sell it after 2-3 years. If you continued doing this you wouldn't have to keep coming out of pocket 3 grand up front because the car you're trading in would have positive equity and you would always have low monthly payments depending on how much you initially put down.

For luxury cars there are far more pro's than con's when it comes to leasing, but a regular car you might as well buy used.

Back
Top Bottom