delete thread

Oh really . Please tell us how your investing is working out for you so far.
People say that **** all the damn time. 99 percent of the time they dont **** with their money but waste it.
At least say save it.

I said "SAVE or INVEST" reading is fundamental.

First year out of school on pace to save 20K this year, 26K next year, try again.

Just because 76% of America doesn't know how to save and lives pay check to pay check doesn't mean everyone does.

Dudes been going wild pages talkin bout financing = buying a house

I don't think half of the NTers know the difference between financing and leasing. But diego killed it. I agree 100% reppped.

Last edited:
Bruh you good....even after you sign contracts and ****, by law you can return the car within 30 days, they might just charge you a percentage but I'm not sure....almost everything you buy is refundable by law...unless you damage it or is some *** on clearance..

Diego I've taught you well, I feel like a proud dad, I remember when you hated me because you were bus hopping....look at you now :pimp:

Financing a car is so stupid...lmao take it from a man that has financed two brand new cars, one for 22k and the other for 40k actually 3 because I also financed my wife's car....when you have an option to lease a car you are practically throwing money in the garbage by financing....just lease, drive the car for its prime years, give it back just when the warranty runs out, repeat process with a newer model.

Lease things that depreciate, own things that appreciate.

I'm paying off Da Hemi because it represents something me to deeper than a mode of transportation but after this its all leases or used cars.

Last edited:
Dudes been going wild pages talkin bout financing = buying a house

Nobody said that, but you're bending the conversation to deflect.

You said leasing will save you money, I proved that that's not really the truth. Then you said you buy a car just to save pennies, also wrong. Now your argument has devolved into "well people don't want to buy cheap" (20k cars if you consider that cheap) when you really should of said YOU don't want to buy "cheap". You have no argument

Financing a car is so stupid...lmao take it from a man that has financed two brand new cars, one for 22k and the other for 40k actually 3 because I also financed my wife's car....when you have an option to lease a car you are practically throwing money in the garbage by financing....just lease, drive the car for its prime years, give it back just when the warranty runs out, repeat process with a newer model.

I think the people here that are being negative towards leasing are individuals that are tight that they goofed in financing a vehicle and are seeing people with the latest model while they only paid 1/3 of the vehicle.

Reactions: ct3
But can I mod a leased car or how's that work?

Because if I cannot mod da hemi or da m3 what's the point

Last edited:
I think the people here that are being negative towards leasing are individuals that are tight that they goofed in financing a vehicle and are seeing people with the latest model while they only paid 1/3 of the vehicle.

This is also a stupid argument.

1. Not all financing = you're paying 14% interest/most of my monthly goes to nowhere
2. The "well they just mad I got the newer car" argument holds no ground. It's just a bs "I hope im right" statment. Might as well throw in "they just hating".

Last edited:
This is also a stupid argument.

1. Not all financing = you're paying 14% interest
2. The "well they just mad I got the newer car" argument holds no ground. It's just a bs "I hope im right" statment

How is it a stupid arguement? Leasing is less money simple. Especially the more expensive the vehicle. 100K car would be around 7K deposit with 600-700 monthly payments and you return it in 3 years. And financing that vehicle as new for 5-10 years as the value drops is stupid. Come on man. On top of free repairs and maintenance. How can you not see leasing is cheaper? The only downside of leasing is not being able to customize your car and having a curfew on how many miles you can drive it per year. Other than that it outweights every pro and con over financing a new vehicle.

Last edited:
How is it a stupid arguement? Leasing is less money simple. Especially the more expensive the vehicle. 100K car would be around 7K deposit with 600-700 monthly payments and you return it in 3 years. And financing that vehicle as new for 5-10 years as the value drops is stupid. Come on man. On top of free repairs and maintenance. How can you not see leasing is cheaper?

Yea, but the value doesn't drop to 0. Their trade in value is still going to be worth thousands of dollars after 5 years. That's money they don't have to pay for a down payment on their next car. It honestly depends on each person situation and what they're looking for in a car. I was just looking at some lease prices and they were pretty intriguing.

I can't knock a man that mods their car.
If that's your thing, leasing is definitely not for you and there is nothing wrong with that.

I mean I could argue that id be throwing money away by modding my car. Cars drive perfectly well in their factory state...but I don't decide what's wise for the people to do.

You financing dudes are talking about 35 years later, 210k for a home, and owning 4 cars.
Y'all sound like Fox News.

No, you throw money in the trash when you lease. There are plenty of expert opinions on this topic that will tell you the same thing. If you finance and trade in a car after 3 years, you are throwing money in the trash. That's probably what YOU did.

Most cars are good for at least 8 years before needing any major repairs so if you buy a car and pay it off after 5 years, you have 3 good years of no payments. If you get a Hyundai, you got that extended warranty and can go 10 years with a powertrain warranty.

Do the math and tell me how leasing is a better deal than financing one of these Hyundai's or Kias with a 10 year powertrain warranty and keeping that 1 car for 10 years. I'll wait.

Last edited:
Who said we buying 100K cars new? I've done the math using another posters numbers.

Yal understand lease payments never end right? You pay them for the rest of your life.

There is no way possible it's cheaper to lease in the long run, unless you are switching cars every few years then leasing would be the obvious choice.

And to be clear my stance is to buy commuters and lease luxury.

I could careless about riding in the newest model every 3 years.
I'm curious what kind of cars are you all leasing?

Spending $200 on Nikes is throwing money in the trash but this website is literally dedicated to it.

I'll never understand how people knock leasing cars on a message board about nikes

Last edited:
Who said we buying 100K cars new? I've done the math using another posters numbers.

Yal understand lease payments never end right? You pay them for the rest of your life.

There is no way possible it's cheaper to lease in the long run, unless you are switching cars every few years then leasing would be the obvious choice.

And to be clear my stance is to buy commuters and lease luxury.

I could careless about riding in the newest model every 3 years.
I'm curious what kind of cars are you all leasing?

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINANCING AND LEASING. The lease payments stop after 3 years when you return the car. My god some people just don't know what they say in NT.

Back
Top Bottom