DELETE!!!WOW. I LOVE WOMEN.

False alarm.
eyes.gif

maybe she doesnt like him...maybe he's in love with her but she loves you?

maybe I wrote her that letter knowing you make this?

Post the pics, advice will then materialize.

But that sucks..happened to me a couple times before...might as well call me Mr L Jones.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

the only bad part is she reads nt thanks to me.
embarassed.gif
if she's just going to read this thread anyway, isn't any advice you get just a waste? so why don't you just post the pics and stopprocrastinating. ashamed of you knowing we were going to want pics before you sat down and started writing.

wow you sound really quick to forget about her...lol...you kinda sound happy...

boooo this man...no raw emotion from you... = you dont deserve a "the one"

I don't get why people really go head over heels over girls. I got a girl but if something like that happens I'd be good

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I don't get why people really go head over heels over girls. I got a girl but if something like that happens I'd be good

cus you haven't met that girl yet. Trust me aint the same as the 100 other before her or after her.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

team fitted smackers.... the gold ole days.
laugh.gif

btw using kufi like that might be banworthy.

banworthy how? its just an expression

like dude on the right just son'd that infidel with the sacred palm of Allah and sent his kufi flying

act like its all good so u can continue to smash
pimp.gif
but dont pay her nomind, be on the look out for new GF material daily
devil.gif
and go home to thisbroad who probly makes u dinner
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Man, what was I thinking.

So my , soon to be, ex girlfriend basically cheated in my face. She was on the phone today talking to some dude then we were on her pc and she checked her email and I saw an email from her to the guy and it was a love letter. I'm just like, +%%
eek.gif
eyes.gif
. I'm still a little confused. Anyways, I'm looking for pics right now on the web. But I swear I hate this chick now
smh.gif
smh.gif

guys, I thought she was the one.
mad.gif

O well, spring break will definitely be poppin in Florida. going in a suburban with 4 other chicks, one being her close friend who's feeling me.
pimp.gif
the only bad part is she reads nt thanks to me.
embarassed.gif

*pics coming soon, but give me advice while I find the pics. Thanks!

if ur not lying then my bad...but i'm assuming u are cuz...

1. ppl with lower post counts tend to make up stupid %%!

2. u said she reads nt, yet u decided to make this thread ab breakin up with her

3. u said she reads nt, and u said ur gunna hook up with her friend

4. u don't need any time to find pics of ur girl. especially if it's a girl that u thought was "the one."
If ur not lying then it'swhatever, but after reading my reasons for thinking you are, you can't blame me for thinkin that way
happy.gif

Kufi's are worn by people of Islamic faith...the mods will ban you cause Religion + Jokes = Angry NT'ers

Back
Top Bottom