( . ) ( . )

And u went

eek.gif

And the mom and husband caught you and gave you the

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So im sittin here reading this going

roll.gif

yeah they do that crap all the time... in church a lot... I'm used to it no biggie plus I'm a girl too, when I worked as an account rep at the creditunion my friend who is Caucasian was helping a Mexican lady who had her newborn with her and freaked out when the lady just whipped it out in the middle ofapplying for a loan completely exposed and then grabbed the kid to feed him.

Breast feeding in public is wow to me. Put it in a bottle before you leave the home. I understand that your child is hungry but have some decency for thepeople around you.

I remember on another name I got so many
indifferent.gif
for my opinion. That's not something that you should do in a crowded place. Mothers who do this wonder why thisisn't accepted in public places; respect is a two way street. I can go on and on but I would start a huge fire.

Man thats normal stuff around some parts of Mexico and even Latin America ..

I seen these a lot around NYC .. But the woman are like a hot mess so Im more disgusted than anything .. COVER YOUR SAGGY TETAS PLEASE!

I remember when I went to Mexico and hit up a mall, there were women that did this everywhere.
laugh.gif

but
pimp.gif
Good for you.

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

So bascially u saw some

( . ) ( . )

And u went

eek.gif

And the mom and husband caught you and gave you the

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

So im sittin here reading this going

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Man thats normal stuff around some parts of Mexico and even Latin America ..

I seen these a lot around NYC .. But the woman are like a hot mess so Im more disgusted than anything .. COVER YOUR SAGGY TETAS PLEASE!

They weren't saggy.. they were
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Breast feeding in public is wow to me. Put it in a bottle before you leave the home. I understand that your child is hungry but have some decency for the people around you.

I remember on another name I got so many
indifferent.gif
for my opinion. That's not something that you should do in a crowded place. Mothers who do this wonder why this isn't accepted in public places; respect is a two way street. I can go on and on but I would start a huge fire.
if you know anything about breastfeeding and the benefits you'd want your wife/gf breastfeeding and not using formula or using a breastpump.yeah they should be more discrete about it, but hey its they breast. if they comfortable just whipping it out, hai.

Back
Top Bottom