Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I've been in SoCal for 3 years for college and my Warrior fanship only increased....dealing with Laker fans on a daily basis will do that to you.
agreed.
also, my sympathy for the paperclips has marginally increased due to the abundant amount of Laker stans.
embarassed.gif

ps-- gasbreakdip
27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

It's weird it kept asking for a password because I posted a random picture.

Here's that picture again...

megan-fox-ignores-boy-with-rose.jpg

[h1]Cohan Puts Warriors Up For Sale[/h1]Jul 09, 2009 11:31 AM EST
Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg
Chris Cohan, owner of the Golden State Warriors, is interested in selling the franchise, according to sources.

The unconnected sources confirmed Cohan was in negotiations with Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison recently. But Cohan and Ellison's group couldn't reach an agreement. Cohan is "still interested" in selling the team. One source said "he is tired of losing" and another said he is "looking to cash out."

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg
Chris Cohan, owner of the Golden State Warriors, is interested in selling the franchise, according to sources.

The unconnected sources confirmed Cohan was in negotiations with Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison recently. But Cohan and Ellison's group couldn't reach an agreement. Cohan is "still interested" in selling the team. One source said "he is tired of losing" and another said he is "looking to cash out."

kip_yes.gif

Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg

ace_ventura.gif

LMAO you know your organization sucks when Stoudamire says he'd rather rebuild with the Suns than go to the Warriors

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg

ace_ventura.gif

SO ARE WE!!!

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

LMAO you know your organization sucks when Stoudamire says he'd rather rebuild with the Suns than go to the Warriors
I wouldn't want to leave Steve Nash either...

Getting traded to the Warriors is of no benefit to him.

Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cohan should not even comment about he's "tired" of losing. If he actually showed interest in his investment the past 20 years, maybe it wouldactually be different. If Larry Ellison buys the team it would be great, what about that article of George Lucas interested? Haha.

Just saw the first Billy Mays commercial since he died
frown.gif

Question where would you rather sit? I have 2 sets of seats section 106 row b seats 9&10 and row d seats 1&2 (both are aisle seats). They are bothmarked in the picture. You would think B is closer, but from the picture it looks like row D is closer.
20f9ilx.png

Back
Top Bottom