Delete.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Andrew630

randolph looked alright tonight. curry was pretty impressive. morrow was HOT
Randolph did not look alright at all. Dude looked absolutely lost on the offensive end.
well from the box score, 9 rebounds and 3 blocks in 11 minutes is pretty impressive

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

yeah. looks like you'll be the only undefeated team left

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
ima try to keep it that way

Randolph did not look alright at all. Dude looked absolutely lost on the offensive end.
well from the box score, 9 rebounds and 3 blocks in 11 minutes is pretty impressive
Well from seeing it in person he looked horrible.

I'm surprised I didn't catch this. The box score is wrong. Randolph played the entire first quarter and more in the second half, so Iwould guess he played closer to 20 minutes.

Randolph was playing timid, nervous all night it seemed. curry was cold shooting but otherwise showed that he will be legit.

And open practice is October 26th from 11 - 1... 2 days before the home opener

From the Golden State Of Mind blog...

RUMOUR DE JOUR

Raptors forward Chris Bosh becomes a free agent at the end of the season and for that primary reason the four-time NBA all-star has yet to commit to the U.S. team for next summer's FIBA world basketball championships in Turkey. In the rumour department. Bosh has been mentioned in a possible trade to the Golden State Warriors in a deal that would involve Andris Biedrins coming to the Toronto, with, of course, a lot more, if there's any substance at all to the rumour.

Hat tip to Yahoo! Sports: Raptors' Boshcould be headed to Golden State

The interesting aspect of this rumor is that it's emanating from Toronto, not the Bay Area this time. Maybe it's just a rehash of an old rumor (verylikely), but at this point in the season it still provides an interesting discussion piece and a distraction from all the "Captain" drama [SBNation Story Stream].

We covered this at length the last time the Warriors wererumored to be targeting Chris Bosh, so I'll rewind the tape a bit:
You win in this league with superstars and stars. I'm not convinced that Bosh is a superstar or will ever be one. I do think that's a big red flag that the Craptors couldn't even qualify for the "Not-So-Elite-8" in the Leastern Conference this past season. But he is a legit All-Star caliber big man and a proven commodity (Career Numbers via Yahoo! Sports). Those are hard to come by, especially for the Golden State Warriors who haven't had an All-Star power forward since Nate the Great Thurmond in 1974. (NINETEEN SEVENTY-FOUR for crying out loud!)

If the Warriors can net trade Chris Bosh this summer (and I'm not saying the Raptors are dumb enough to do it for what "assets" the Warriors have), they've got to do it. It could be a franchise altering move just like the trade for Baron Davis back in 2005.

They should try to trade Jax to Toronto as well...And tell him "There's your contender" on the way out...

Bosh would score more points in 1 season than Biedrins would in 3

the raptors would def. want curry or AR in the deal...
if the warriors can pull off a monta+beans+speedy(insured contract to make it more attracting for the raps) for bosh+filler,
eek.gif
eek.gif

W's management would finally take a W.

Originally Posted by BangDak

if the warriors can pull off a monta curry+beans+speedy(insured contract to make it more attracting for the raps) for bosh+filler,
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by BangDak

if the warriors can pull off a monta curry+beans+speedy(insured contract to make it more attracting for the raps) for bosh+filler,
eek.gif
eek.gif

you really dislike curry for some reason. he's gonna be a better player than monta or morrow.

Back
Top Bottom